Pete Rock Futureflavas remixes

illest22illest22 17 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Does anyone have these or did anyone listen to the show? I have a few. I need all of them badly.

Comments

• illest22illest22 17 Posts
    anybody?

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    Does anyone have these or did anyone listen to the show? I have a few. I need all of them badly.

what kind of remixes are these? he only played them on the show?

• Does anyone have these or did anyone listen to the show? I have a few. I need all of them badly.

LOL the level some people are on here is amazing... now playing 1-1

lay some treeeeeeeeeeaaaats on em,

yeah, i wish i could be on your level....

but instead of this bullshit you could have jut easily answer the fucking question......

anyway i checked it elsewhere....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Lord234 = angriest NEW strutter ever.

yeah, i wish i could be on your level....

but instead of this bullshit you could have jut easily answer the fucking question......

anyway i checked it elsewhere....

• I kinda feel bad for people who never got to enjoy hot97 afterhours during the mid 90s.

I knew a guy who recorded those shows religiously back in the day. A lot of killer sets played by pete rock & marley marl on that hour including special guests, oh and those highly acclaimed talked about special remixes he made stricly for the radio!!

I kinda feel bad for people who never got to enjoy hot97 afterhours during the mid 90s.

I knew a guy who recorded those shows religiously back in the day. A lot of killer sets played by pete rock & marley marl on that hour including special guests, oh and those highly acclaimed talked about special remixes he made stricly for the radio!!

of course i know what future flavas is, but as you mentioned i'm one of those who never got to enjoy it.... but i didn't know he made remixes especially for that show, i'm very curious about them

Lord234 = angriest NEW strutter ever.

YEAH, BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST ENTERTAINING ONE!

anyway..... someones could post some mp3s of those remixes

• anyway..... someones could post some mp3s of those remixes

Is that your subtle way of asking for something??

I dunno what the hell your talkin about, do you mean some blends he did? Or do you think pete rock made special remixes for radio airplay only?

oh and those highly acclaimed talked about special remixes he made stricly for the radio!!

?????

Have a look here...

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=890406&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

Calm down son. Im not a lurker. I have joints that I will post. I just want to know if anyone has any because on every board Ive been on no one has posted any but me. I posted a Big L, Redman, and Nas Pete Rock remixes on sites. I just want to know if anyone has any.

• Big difference between a "remix" and a "blend" think you've molded them together into a hybrid.

it doesnt matter. its his beat over and acapella. you can call is a remix or a blend. on the show they would say pete rock remix or special mix.

Big difference between a "remix" and a "blend" think you've molded them together into a hybrid.

fuckin hell... now i'm completely confused. so were there any exclusive remixes on that show or not?

yes there were. he took shit off the sp and put it over an acapella on the show. he did this from 94-98 on the show.

it doesnt matter. its his beat over and acapella. you can call is a remix or a blend. on the show they would say pete rock remix or special mix.

ok so, could anyone please post some of those blends?

• it doesnt matter. its his beat over and acapella. you can call is a remix or a blend. on the show they would say pete rock remix or special mix.

craziness!

craziness!

whats the matter

fuck it heres one
    tribe called quest once again
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhw307

• Well i know they started putting mix cd's out at one point, but i think that was near the end of it's time.. so your looking for someone who taped these off the radio and then cut the tracks out of the show to play as actual songs?? At least you took my advice and posted something instead of continously asking for other people's goodies.

i didnt take your advice son i said i had a few. of course you had to cut it out of the show. i dont know what your problem is.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I got a little lost on the way over, sorry Im late.

This is the little dude summer barbecue right?

• i didnt take your advice son i said i had a few. of course you had to cut it out of the show. i dont know what your problem is.

Your giving lord234 a run for his money... i highly doubt cut songs out of a future flavas show is on priority list for most people here. That's some you've got nothing better to do with your time steez.

• Big doods don't get lost!! they all got satellite navigation, c'mon!!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I got a little lost on the way over, sorry Im late.

This is the little dude summer barbecue right?

i didnt take your advice son i said i had a few. of course you had to cut it out of the show. i dont know what your problem is.

Your giving lord234 a run for his money... i highly doubt cut songs out of a future flavas show is on priority list for most people here. That's some you've got nothing better to do with your time steez.

i don't know why this guy is bitchin.... you see, someone actually DID cut it out of the show and is happy to share it......

• Yeah i'm havin the pre-weekend can't wait to get out of work half day blues, s'cuse my posts... only reason i am posting here is cause if i did'nt this thread would have died about 6 back.... perhaps it should have..

lolol