Yugene Smith Gone 5002 Groovin' At The Embers

RECORDREEPERRECORDREEPER 26 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I think this was the third album ever released on the gone label. Yugene Smith Groovin' At The Embers Gone 5002 Super Sonic Stereo (Maroon Label) Found some good info at http://www.bsnpubs.com/roulette/gone.html Was wondering if anyone had a ballpark Idea of value as I cannot find it anywhere. Not in Price guides, Popsike, Gemm (terrible for determining value), Ebay etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Does anybody have any ideas of who I could contact to find an approx value on the lp?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Does anybody have any ideas of who I could contact to find an approx value on the lp?

I hear the-breaks.com is a goldmine of information.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Does anybody have any ideas of who I could contact to find an approx value on the lp?

Ebay

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE MAINFRAME FOR MEDIAN POPSIKE VALUE??????

IF SO... THE ONLY OTHER THING I CAN SUGGEST IS

CALLL THE GUV'NAH.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE MAINFRAME FOR MEDIAN POPSIKE VALUE??????

I'm kind of curious about this one my damn self, and my popsike machine is currently broken.

• It is not on ebay and not on popsike

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It is not on ebay and not on popsike

OH GOOD LORD WHAT WILL YOU DO????? IT IS BEYOND POPSIKE!!!!!!

Well, if this were two or three years ago, you would bring it down to Avenue A Flea Market and sell it for $10.

But since it's 2007, you will put it on ebay and see what price it gets. So that will answer your question, won't it.

So please,