Turntable Appreciation Post

NewLifeTrioNewLifeTrio 271 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Man.. For the past 2 months I've been without a turntable as I had to give up my bedroom for a visiting aunt (I'm living back at my parents until I get the spinal surgery I need), suffice to say, it's been tough... until today that is. My aunt left last night and today I've catching up on some of the pieces I've beenpicking up whilst I've been without... nothing raer, but still beautiful music.. right now I'm listening to Labi Siffre's "Summer is Coming", which co-incides nicely with the hot spell we're having in the UK at the moment... Ah.. the joy of rekkids...

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Man.. For the past 2 months I've been without a turntable as I had to give up my bedroom for a visiting aunt (I'm living back at my parents until I get the spinal surgery I need), suffice to say, it's been tough... until today that is. My aunt left last night and today I've catching up on some of the pieces I've been
    picking up whilst I've been without... nothing raer, but still beautiful music.. right now I'm listening to Labi Siffre's "Summer is Coming", which co-incides nicely with the hot spell we're having in the UK at the moment... Ah.. the joy of rekkids...
    Damn, you got to get spinal surgery!!?? Good luck with that.. I know the feeling of being without the tables. I used to visit my mom's house a couple of years ago and my brother was staying there. He's a DJ also and he has MAD rekkids. Me and him use to go out and cop joints...anyway, when I went to visit, his turntables was gone. We ain't have cable in the house either, so shit was quite wack. Yeah, I'm glad you can enjoy your wax..