Thank you Kenny (SS appreciation related)

snosno 332 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Although this post is kinda personal, but I would like to let everyone here know about the great deeds done by a fellow soulstrutter.My mother passed away suddenly two weeks ago. Suffice it to say it has been the hardest fortnight of my life ever. Much thank you to fellow soulsstrutter Kenny for providing me with much needed support during the last two weeks. Thank you for having my back when I'm totally out of commission in the last two weeks! Much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Sno,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Kenny is a good dude and it is times like this that you see who your real friends are. We'll go get drinks next time I'm in Hong Kong.

Chan

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Props to you Kenny.

That's what I call real world moves.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

Sno: The worst days are gone and you've lived thru it like a man. I'm proud of you! life from now on will only gets better so enjoy it!

Regina: You deserve major props too helping Sno getting thru those days, big ups!
    Sheep: Miss you heaps man! Glad to see you're enjoying life! Catch you whenever we meet again.
    Chan: What up! Thanks for the props. be an honor to meet you one day for real.
    Kinetic: Thank you for all those ill records you laced me. thank you sir!
    Raj: Thanks for Soulstrut.com and for not deleting this thread.

Big shout to Davesrecords you're that DUDE!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    sno,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, I have experienced such hardships and it's always good to have dudes such as kenny around. Kenny is like my number one hommie in the world and is good people, you were a gentlemen both times that we've had the pleasure of hanging out. Please reach out with your phone number on the PM sir.

keep your head up...

peace.

• snosno 332 Posts
    Thank you folks for your kind words!

Yes....I should also give a big shout out to my bandmate Regina for helping me getting through the tough times!

And of course Raj for Soulstrut, where else could I meet another planner with a diggin' fetish who's the dudest of dudes? Thanks y'all.

Big Chan and Kinetic, thank you and all your drinks are on me next time you guys are in town!!!