SOULSTRUT ETIQUETTE

2»

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This thread should be getting far more attention that it has hitherto received.

I would actually likme to see this book written.

Seriously!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Maybe because it was started by an attention-seeking newbie?

of course, we know that's your favorite kind of poster, K

of course, we know that's your favorite kind of poster, K

Ouch! But ZING!

I have been

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

Maybe it wasn't about getting attention??? maybe it's just a fucking joke that was taken too seriously by some?????

i guess we will never know the truth......

but probably there will be a book about soulstrut in the next 15 years, and MAYBE those gentlemen that i mentioned in the beginning of this thread will contribute to it....... maybe not......

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Maybe it wasn't about getting attention??? maybe it's just a fucking joke that was taken too seriously by some?????

but probably there will be a book about soulstrut in the next 15 years, and MAYBE those gentlemen that i mentioned in the beginning of this thread will contribute to it....... maybe not......

Count me out. In 15 years time I'll be too busy cruising in my hovercraft bumping Mp6 summer jams while synching up the light display on my bacofoil all-in-one to care about paper based productions.

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

Count me out. In 15 years time I'll be too busy cruising in my hovercraft bumping Mp6 summer jams while synching up the light display on my bacofoil all-in-one to care about paper based productions.

whatever you wanna do in the future - look out for this book, cause it's gonna be a thrilling read.......

• Even considering a book about soulstrut is hilarious, what kind of publisher would release something with so many inside jokes that about 15 people worldwide can only understand!!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Even considering a book about soulstrut is hilarious, what kind of publisher would release something with so many inside jokes that about 15 people worldwide can only understand!!

do not underestimate the massive amount of lurkers.

btw, anyone else noticed that at least 100 lurkers are online all the time? wasn??t that like max. 50 a couple of months ago?

13 registered and 152 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Yeah but 100 or so of that 150 will be dolo aliases.