SO IS RB RUNNING THE GAME RIGHT NOW?

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    harvey shut the fuck up

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

They see it for what it is...chick music.

You must not understand or really appreciate soul music if you think it's "chick music".

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    my playlist at the stripclub pretty much consists of all the above mentioned tracks.

my playlist at the stripclub pretty much consists of all the above mentioned tracks.

Strippers getting down to "Fantasia"?

i got my own thing going there. i kind of took over the joint, and they love me.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    u should play some positive joints

like "we're all in the same gang"?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i gotta clear this up. there isn't one "tri-state area". it is used commonly in a lot of different states that do not include new york.

They bit us.

Tri-state area= New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. End of story.

• Hah, i went to a strip club recently and this one chick was getting bizy to some third world, now that we've found love.... i was like... ok, don't see that everyday. Shit was kinda hot!!

what about co, ut, wy?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    of course it is. Rap sales are in the toilet and its becoming a losing battle at the majors. Women always buy R&B an being that they are the largest music buyers its not hard to figure out.

And I kinda gotta agree with HC on this one. These days its for the most part chick music.

of course it is. Rap sales are in the toilet and its becoming a losing battle at the majors. Women always buy R&B an being that they are the largest music buyers its not hard to figure out.

And I kinda gotta agree with HC on this one. These days its for the most part chick music.

i like women and i like soul music. DEAL

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

My heart pumps kool-aid. DEAL

That's what you meant to say.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i gotta clear this up. there isn't one "tri-state area". it is used commonly in a lot of different states that do not include new york.

They bit us.

i beg to differ:

pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware

• Yeah i'd have to say r&b is in my life one way or another, the ratio of women i meet who listen strictly to rap or raer is one in a million vs 9 out of every 10 who are playing nothing but r&b/pop, Still how many of these so called hot r&b songs stick around long enough and keep your attention? I'm only feelin a handful of tracks enough to still wanna hear them as the years pass by. Suppose you can leave it at give the woman what she wants, which is why your slammed with r&b anywhere and everywhere you go. Department stores, ect ect most public places that you hear music playing either top billboard hits or r&b which are almost always some of the top billboard hits anyway...

They bit us.

i beg to differ:

Hahaha! What the fuck?

DELAWARE???

dude that's like saying the Bay Area also pertains to Tampa.

whats a delaware?

• i gotta clear this up. there isn't one "tri-state area". it is used commonly in a lot of different states that do not include new york.

They bit us.

i beg to differ:

The Tri-State Region is commonly used in the area surrounding New York City to unambiguously refer to the greater metropolitan area. Sometimes the phrase is shortened to "the Tri-State," or "the Tri-State Area" is used instead. The term is especially favored in advertising and the broadcast news media, but is used in common speech as well. Roughly speaking, the New York Tri-State area encompasses the populated areas in the states of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut (hence the term "tri-state") that are within a typical commuting distance of Manhattan, either by car or rail, or alternatively, the coverage area of the broadcast television stations that operate from Manhattan. An advantage of the term is that it allows the inclusion of more outlying rural areas that are still within commuting distance of Manhattan. It is relatively unknown that the "Tri-state area" actually contains 4 states, including the small Pike County of Pennsylvania.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Yeah i'd have to say r&b is in my life one way or another, the ratio of women i meet who listen strictly to rap or raer is one in a million vs 9 out of every 10 who are playing nothing but r&b/pop, Still how many of these so called hot r&b songs stick around long enough and keep your attention? [/b]I'm only feelin a handful of tracks enough to still wanna hear them as the years pass by. Suppose you can leave it at give the woman what she wants, which is why your slammed with r&b anywhere and everywhere you go. Department stores, ect ect most public places that you hear music playing either top billboard hits or r&b which are almost always some of the top billboard hits anyway...
    lots of them u herbish dorks

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    arguing about the parameters of the tri-state area??!!!

this thread clearly needs something we can all agree on...

SAME GIRL!

• I agree that R. Kelly is NOT the king of r&b, if that's what you meant...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    whats a delaware?

Della Reese's line of haute couture.

I agree that R. Kelly is NOT the king of r&b, if that's what you meant...

Do you know what that means?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    if i remember right it`s been like this for quite some time,no?

I love how this discussion is on and off since 96/97...apparently, it is also held in Russia . Check the polls...

• act like you know... cause they like it slow!! bump and grind gets the back seat to this, dontcha know, rock it slow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    aw, ush and kells are such good friends and in the end, THEY WERE TWINS!

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    Im going to have to agree with Yuichi on this one. Not really feeling Umbrella too much, but is one of those that grows.

And I am REALLY NOT feeling this song:

Are you guys into this kind of "R&b"

This video is so unbelievable I had to post it, I didnt know who did the song till I tried to find it.

I had no idea people were mass marketing and advertising using fan videos on youtube, and for Obama none the less.....And all that BOOTY!?? WTF??
    So funny, Happy Tuesday.

oh snap who does this song? they put this in rotation on the local pop station a week or so ago and they have been spinning it quite a bit. I definately am feeling it. good pop music.

also Rhianna - Umbrella is a dope pop track. take out Jay-Z's verse and it would be 100x better but those drums in that joint just hit. they hit hard.

• sean kingston playa playa

Oh yeah another joint that's killing 'em:

Lil Wayne & Mya

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This is why I don't listen to the radio right now...

Other than Kells most of this shit is garbage.

Forget listening to it to impress girls, my girl and I are bouncing up and down in the ride to "Wipe Me Down"