comedy ..brooklyn style

ishnock_baptisteishnock_baptiste 90 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
true conversations overheard in NY Chick: How come we're always talking about how the Jews were persecuted? Lots of people have been persecuted. My people have been persecuted, too.Professor guy: Um...This is "Introduction to Jewish-American Literature".Chick: ...Yeah, but still.Woman: Do you have a non-fiction section?Book guy: Well, everything that's not fiction is non-fiction. [Over] there's cooking, and there's history.Woman: No, that's not what I asked. Do you have a section for non-fiction?Book guy: Well, there are no non-fiction novels. Everything here that's not a novel is non-fiction.Woman: But you don't have a non-fiction section?Book guy: No. Everything that isn't fiction is non-fictionTeen boy: Yo, why do they call it a quarter to 8? It's 15 minutes, and 25 is a quarter. Girl: Huh?Teen boy: If I say a quarter to 8, what time is it? It's 7:45, but that doesn't make no sense, it should be 7:35, a quarter is 25 not 15. You still don't get it do you? Girl: No, I get it, I get it. Boy: It just doesn't make no sense.Coworker #1: So what've you been up to?Coworker #2: The usual. Just whacked off.Coworker #1: Dude, you're on speakerphone.

Comments