JAYLIB SAMPLE

lord234lord234 236 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Most of you are probably familiar with the Jaylib outtakes, and heard this beat as well:http://www.zshare.net/audio/2341039b15f979/i would like to know: where's that flute sample from, in the beginning???

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    wait for it....

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    May I?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ooh oooh allow me..

edit:
    hahaha! too late.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey, give the guy a break, I mean, it's not like he registered here then jumped straight in with a sample ID request or nothing....

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Sample spotting?

Oh, I dabble.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Of all the samples in the world to ask about, why a meaningless flute snippet on an unreleased jaylib interlude? It's not like it's a main sample in a good song!

not to mention i dont think its even a real "jaylib outtake"

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Of all the samples in the world to ask about, why a meaningless flute snippet on an unreleased jaylib interlude? It's not like it's a main sample in a good song!

I smell attorney...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Of all the samples in the world to ask about, why a meaningless flute snippet

Meaningless snippets are the future... no wait. Maybe it has to do with iTunes organisation? Maybe he's never owned a meaningless lounge/fusion/classical terd? MAYBE HE WANTS THE SHEET MUSIC? I give up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Hey, give the guy a break, I mean, it's not like he registered here then jumped straight in with a sample ID request or nothing....

maybe not, but he hasn't contributed anything beond a registration of a screen name.

I'm a fan of the idea of contributing to receive.

maybe not, but he hasn't contributed anything beond a registration of a screen name.

I'm a fan of the idea of contributing to receive.

i think he was being ^sarcastic^

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    "Hey, give the guy a break, I mean, it's not like he registered here then jumped straight in with a sample ID request or nothing.... "

-and if I did, what the fuck???? that's not the soulstrut etiquette??? i would like to know what it is for a long fucking time now, that's why i came here.....

continue clowning me or whatever....

or whatever....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "Hey, give the guy a break, I mean, it's not like he registered here then jumped straight in with a sample ID request or nothing.... "

-and if I did, what the fuck???? that's not the soulstrut etiquette??? i would like to know what it is for a long fucking time now, that's why i came here.....

what color underwear do you consider more kinky red or black?

sub-question what color underwear would you want Madlib to wear if the opportunity came about to see him in it?

(I know people)

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    tim weisberg - ganja smoke

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

You're going straight for the sweaty grope before you've even splashed out for a drink never mind a meal. Is that all you see Soulstrut as? A whore here to pleasure you when you please?

My mother warned me about people like you.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    "

Woo Hoo !!! Ass Hurt !!!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    some of yall are real bitches

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

true indeed....

you guys are the type of idiots who get offended when V.I.C. wants to sell a portion of his collection.... pathetic.....

thanks symin...

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Lesson to be learned:

Start all beat/sampling requests as follows:

"hey guys....my (relative/friend/significant other) just passed away. (he/she/it) was a huge fan of (insert song with break). I would love to find the original to play at (his/her/its) funeral, can you please help."

Yes it's very much

and will likely lead to bad karma, but you can avoid many a boz scaggs greamlin.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    A HREF=http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=crates&Number=840861>And the circle of life begins anew./A>

1. Some dude comes here with preconceived notion/self fulfilling prophesy that everyone here's a "record snob/elitist"
    2. Asks a silly question
    3. Get lightly cracked on BUT ALSO GETS THE ANSWER
    4. Dude gets pissed, calls everybody elitist assholes & leaves
    5. Go back to step 1, repeat ad nauseum

IMG SRC=http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5397/quoelitecs2.gif>

hahaha!
    that should be planted in the gremlin farm.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Clearly, you have not been paying attention.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

How could he? He just showed up.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

-and if I did, what the fuck???? that's not the soulstrut etiquette??? i would like to know what it is for a long fucking time now[/b], that's why i came here.....

It appears otherwise.

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts

true indeed....

you guys are the type of idiots who get offended when V.I.C. wants to sell a portion of his collection.... pathetic.....

thanks symin...

How did u know that V.I.C. sold his collection?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

true indeed....

thanks symin...

you missed it?! i watched it unfold right before my eyes about a month ago or so. it was like the hardy boys right here on soulstrut! had to be 2 to 3 pages of commendable problem solving, clue chasing and team work. if i was in a position to give out an award i would.

sherlock holmseseses.

• 40ozking40ozking 308 Posts

true indeed....

thanks symin...

you missed it?! i watched it unfold right before my eyes about a month ago or so. it was like the hardy boys right here on soulstrut! had to be 2 to 3 pages of commendable problem solving, clue chasing and team work. if i was in a position to give out an award i would.

sherlock holmseseses.

LoL.... Can somebody foward me a link? This place is way better than comedy central...