Wild Pitch Blends price check

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
wild pitch blends by dj eclipse CASSETTE TAPE. is this worth anything? just wonderin. thanks

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    somewhere around 210 to as high as 300

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    for a tape? no way

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i sold one for $540 about a year ago, it's probably gone up a little since then.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Yeah, I got $475 for mine. The case had a hairline crack in it though.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    wild pitch blends by dj eclipse CASSETTE TAPE.
    Wasn't this a promo item that was released circa 1995-1997?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    wild pitch blends by dj eclipse CASSETTE TAPE.
    Wasn't this a promo item that was released circa 1995-1997?

Yeah but it was sort of difficult to come by even back then, and has dried up even more in recent years.

• i've only got a dubbed copy,

but,

Eclipse - Wild Pitch Blends (Wild Pitch, 199?)

This promo item was one of the if not the last releases that the legendary Wild Pitch label was involved in before going out of business in the mid 90s. Not only does it contain a dope selection of Wild Pitch classics (from Latee & Main Source to The Coup and OC), but Eclipse also drops quite a few bangers that were intended for release on wild pitch and (as far as i know) never saw an official release outside this tape. Tracks like Foul Play's "Black Cloud", Nick Swing & Bamboo's "Out The Picture and TND's (now Chi Town indie favorites All Natural) "Hip Hop Is Back". Promising artists who lost when they made a pitch that's wild.

#7 with a bullet from, Who: MultSanta AKA Famous Mortimer

naw for rilly though, the tape game is crazy. Especially for stuff that was being made during the cd era. And factor in the whole thing was a promo only item from a smaller label and you got some mighty collectro action.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i've only got a dubbed copy,

but,

Eclipse - Wild Pitch Blends (Wild Pitch, 199?)

This promo item was one of the if not the last releases that the legendary Wild Pitch label was involved in before going out of business in the mid 90s. Not only does it contain a dope selection of Wild Pitch classics (from Latee & Main Source to The Coup and OC), but Eclipse also drops quite a few bangers that were intended for release on wild pitch and (as far as i know) never saw an official release outside this tape. Tracks like Foul Play's "Black Cloud", Nick Swing & Bamboo's "Out The Picture and TND's (now Chi Town indie favorites All Natural) "Hip Hop Is Back". Promising artists who lost when they made a pitch that's wild.

#7 with a bullet from, Who: MultSanta AKA Famous Mortimer
    haha. That's where I found out about that tape. When will there be a new ISH?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I was just kidding. I don't know what it would sell for, but I'd have a hard time shelling out any amount of money over $20 for a cassette. I enjoy cassettes and still have a few boxes of them, but I've always picked them up on the cheap. If this really sells for that much, that's crazy.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn! thanks for the info guys. i bought this, oc-world life, and one of the coup tapes all sealed about a year ago from a thrift store. i listened to the tape a couple times but it's basically brand new.

holler at me with $500 and it's yours haha.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Someone posted an mp3 rip of it in a mixtape thread last year. Good stuff.

• dj kool herc notorious big blends & remixes is one of my fav tapes to rockout start to finish, it never gets old! find it if you can.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    lucky man
    the only known "release" of foul play's "black cloud"
    there must be a promo tho..somewhere..

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

any chance for a re-up anyone??

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

any chance for a re-up anyone??

That might've been me that upped it. My computer's crashed since then but I might've saved it to a CD-R. I'll look...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    if you send $7 to my paypal account i might pm you with a rapidshare link. [email]ebay@cocaineblunts.com.[/email]

this offer is open to everyone, not just ben davis.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    if you send $7 to my paypal account i might pm you with a rapidshare link. [Email]ebay@cocaineblunts.com.[/Email]

For real? You're trying to make money off an upload?

Not trying to knock the hustle or nothing, but I was 'bout to up it for free (provided I find it). Shit, it's not like I did the mix myself.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    if you send $7 to my paypal account i might pm you with a rapidshare link. [Email]ebay@cocaineblunts.com.[/Email]

Not trying to knock the hustle or nothing, but I was 'bout to up it for free (provided I find it). Shit, it's not like I did the mix myself.

LET THAT MAN EAT!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    The Game is to be sold, not told.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts

noz slangin' dem digital tapes...

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    lucky man
    the only known "release" of foul play's "black cloud"
    there must be a promo tho..somewhere..

Doesn't exist. They did perform like 4 songs including "Black Clouds" with Black Moon back then at a show that were crazy! I think B Mello was their DJ too. TACOMA baby! When they came back out on some west coast shit couple years later as Black Ceasar Haven't seen those dudes since Kutfather screamed on them at some show.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Yeah, I got $475 for mine. The case had a hairline crack in it though.

Is this for real?? If so I'm sellin that shit!!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Does the tape have this cut on it?

SWAMP COOLER SWANG by Hermanche and the hermanautic 3

• Haven't seen those dudes since Kutfather screamed on them at some show.

Please do tell this story! Kut has been spinning around town the last couple of months.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i have a better rip and my offer still stands. settle for nothing less than the best.

my man noz needs those 7 dollars, he needs to get these for his feet

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    no bull. i've already marked out my tent spot in front of commonwealth. will be copping a mini grill and a baseball bat for the date of release.

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts

Those kicks remind me of my old Airwalks circa 1990/1991.

On par with original topic...I know it isn't Wild Bunch...this got a sticker price? Still sealed mix promo.