getting records from canada

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I used to get my records from north of the border within 10 days max, but lately I've been waiting almost 4 weeks on the regular. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Yes. Records from Canada routinely seem to take longer to arrive than from most of Europe and Asia even. And it's not even that the people are slow shippers, they are just in the mail forever.

Fucking Canadians, dude.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    yeah, Until recently I probably hadn't ordered a record from der in over a year and a half. Lately though like, half the records I've bought online have been from der and shits takin' forever. I'm certain they used to be quicker.

NEVER AGAIN thats what i say

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Yes. Records from Canada routinely seem to take longer to arrive than from most of Europe and Asia even. And it's not even that the people are slow shippers, they are just in the mail forever.

Fucking Canadians, dude.

hkkkunt;
    thanks professor vinyl ....for filling us in
    you are such a sissy ass woman/record nerd that it gives me the douchechills every time you post

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    aw c'mon, I had big plans to make the the blandest thread ever. thanks a lot!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    douchechills

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Fucking Canadians, dude.

hkkkunt;
    you are such a sissy ass woman/record nerd that it gives me the douchechills every time you post

I love you too.

• Yes. Records from Canada routinely seem to take longer to arrive than from most of Europe and Asia even. And it's not even that the people are slow shippers, they are just in the mail forever.

Fucking Canadians, dude.

hkkkunt;

dood, whats up your ass? seriously

one, what do you expect on a music board? muscleheads talmbout how much they bench?

two, what the fuck are douchechills?

three, Im assuming youre a guy from your vernacular and if so, why would a man get douchechills?

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    just make sure your seller is shipping the items via air mail (as opposed to regular post)...
    worth the extra $...