The Wedge

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

• Can't see the vids, is this about NFL Special Teams units?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    The vermont wedge.

fletcher is fucking raw as hell, we used to make his boards when i worked for blake case RIP the godfather of vac lammed carbon fiber boards, fletcher was only cat to break one...
    biggest i ever hit the wedge was at least 10ft after 2 god rides i felt a lil cocky on my 3rd wave i got the wind knocked out of me like never before, that place is fucking nuts when it breaks, used to live 5blocks away & would ride down every morning & watch the wedge crew get all localed out...
    miss that place

Yep, one of the reasons I posted this stuff was to lure you into telling me your won stories about The Wedge. That, and I've been watching John From Cincinatti so I've got Christian Fletcher on the mind.

I too have bodysurfed and have been brutally slammed by The Wedge.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

fletcher is fucking raw as hell, we used to make his boards when i worked for blake case RIP the godfather of vac lammed carbon fiber boards, fletcher was only cat to break one...
    biggest i ever hit the wedge was at least 10ft after 2 god rides i felt a lil cocky on my 3rd wave i got the wind knocked out of me like never before, that place is fucking nuts when it breaks, used to live 5blocks away & would ride down every morning & watch the wedge crew get all localed out...
    miss that place

Yep, one of the reasons I posted this stuff was to lure you into telling me your won stories about The Wedge. That, and I've been watching John From Cincinatti so I've got Christian Fletcher on the mind.

I too have bodysurfed and have been brutally slammed by The Wedge.

also to clarify, 10ft faces so bout 5-7ft waves 10 ft waves there would be like a 15/20ft face, hells no! not there...
    is fletcher in that show? or just surfing?
    his younger brother fucking rips as well...

Newland Street!

Christian Fletcher's son is one of the main characters of the show...which is obviously based on the Fletcher lineage. Pappa Herbie apparently gets credited as a consultant.

As far other Newport spots to shout out...Schoolyards!!!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts