pryce czech: George Freeman Live 1971 LP?

PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I hate to ask but can anybody gimme an idea?Peeps & the innernet ain't coming through:IMG SRC=http://goodfootwax.com/ebay/freemanlive.jpg>Thanks.

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    It is really not very good.... but gets hype on the Freeman name. I dunno.... $30-40 on a good day?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Yeah, it's not my cup of tea either. Thanks.

• I have an LP on that label, Charlie Earland and Sonny Hopson on vocals, same exact track list. Anyone know if it's essentially the same LP???

• It is really not very good....
    That's too bad. Never seen it before, but it looks like a potential burner. I'd have definitely picked it up in the field...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I have an LP on that label, Charlie Earland and Sonny Hopson on vocals, same exact track list. Anyone know if it's essentially the same LP???

Yeah I think this was repackaged once or twice.
    The label seems a bit like Trip Records.
    Best this about this one is the cover.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I have an LP on that label, Charlie Earland and Sonny Hopson on vocals, same exact track list. Anyone know if it's essentially the same LP???

I was about to say, the cover is killer! I was taken in by the graphics. It's no "the bump" that's for sure. Hell I know stronger gene ammons records....

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

I was about to say, the cover is killer! I was taken in by the graphics. It's no "the bump" that's for sure. Hell I know stronger gene ammons records....

Heh. Still got a copy over here and sold another one for ??30 / $60 last year. The cover is great but the music and sound quality is definitively not although the Beatles cover on there is almost listenable.... almost.

What Aschrock said.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I bid on one on ebay about 4 or 5 years ago...it ended up going for something around $30...$20 is my "never heard it but I'll gamble" limit. Still havent heard it. But fortunately, a few days after that auction ended, I scooped "Franticdiagnosis"!