is the harlem underground switterland bootleg ...

spcspc 534 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
... worth anything? I couldn't find any info online about it. The record is named "George Benson - Ain't No Sunshine", but it has all the tracks from the harlem undergound lp.

Comments

• spcspc 534 Posts
    or not?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Is that the one with the blue cover and a pic of him? If so, not as much but $30-50 at least.

• seen it many times. bought a copy for 6 euros. i don't think it's worth much. i doubt people would pay money for it. harlem underground is a terrible thing anyways

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Is that the one with the blue cover and a pic of him? If so, not as much but $30-50 at least.

It's this one:

The font is actually blue, the cam didn't get that right.

• chasechase 767 Posts

It's this one:

That is not "the blue one" he is reffering to

• spcspc 534 Posts

It's this one:

That is not "the blue one" he is reffering to

I know, but that's the one I bought and wanted to know if it's worth anything. The cheeba cheeba track is ok, but I don't think I want to keep it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Considering that both Harlem Underground and Erotic Moods don't really sell for nearly what the once did, I'd say no, it's not worth much. Plus it's not a US press which people tend to care about with stuff like this.

• not to threadjack...but HCrink, where can I find a larger version of your avatar?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

SWEET

GNAR GNAR

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    smoke out de blow hole is