edited June 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    it aint no real evil dee show without his trademark shout

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    fuck his shout outs they always ruined the mixtapes for me

hatter

well when he shouted he didnt do it all over the track and the lyrics..unlike some other djs

• Options

Evil Dee is on the mix, c'mon kick it!!

His monday night show on Hot 97 was the shit, I have the last one on tape somewhere.

• hatter

well when he shouted he didnt do it all over the track and the lyrics..unlike some other djs

no kidding, I understand mixtape DJs having to tag there tracks and shit but damn..do it at an appropriate time. These new school internet/mp3 "exclusives" style mixtape DJs are the worst.

Evil Dee is on the mix, c'mon kick it!!

His monday night show on Hot 97 was the shit, I have the last one on tape somewhere.
    yea i saw a rip of his last show on a blog (unfortunately broken link) ..the interview with the liks is also on his "escape from hell" tape

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Anybody know what the song is at the 3 minute mark? I've always loved that song and I should totally know this. It sounds like it could be the sylvers or jackson 5 or something.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    The one played on 45? Thats the Sylvers, cant remember the songs name now....

Whats the one right before, with the hard kick and the spacey fx?

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    What LP is that MICKEY MOUSE BREAK BEAT on? I posted another mix on the ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE for yall to check out.