Pick a song that needs vinyl in its life...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
You know those songs that you've already got on cassette, cd, and/or mp3 that you want so badly to also have on vinyl...but no dice, they were never pressed to vinyl. I can actually think of a bunch, but I will begin with this...Odd Squad - Jazz Rendition

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Pretty much all the bay area lp's of recent years. Stuff like Keak, Turf Talk, The Team. And the Baritone Tiplove lp.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Pretty much all the bay area lp's of recent years. Stuff like Keak, Turf Talk, The Team. And the Baritone Tiplove lp.

I want to say Mac Mall's My Opinion, but it seems like I've heard rumors that there are a few copies of the Illegal Business LP floating around out there somewhere. Can anyone definitively confirm/deny?

Also, give me give me that Get On My Hype remix.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I've heard rumors that there are a few copies of the Illegal Business LP floating around out there somewhere. Can anyone definitively confirm/deny?

Many moons ago, a fellow strutter bid on a copy of the Illegal Business LP on ebay. The auction was a fraud, tho. I've never seen a vinyl copy of this in the rael world or in the virtual one. Josh B. could prolly answer this one.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Oh, I'd also like all the Z-Ro lp's on wax. I have a few "Hot Club Wax" ep's, but no full lp.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Oh, I'd also like all the Z-Ro lp's on wax. I have a few "Hot Club Wax" ep's, but no full lp.

More obscure Texas ish...

Psyko Ward - Rekreation
    Scientist - The Hood Is My Life
    Epatomed - What's the Meaning of Dope?
    Flo Mob - What You Know about that Wood?
    Public Offenders - Phenomenal Venom
    Ryno - Eastside
    Bavu Blakes - My Sacrifice

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    K-Rino - Tales from the Black Book. A double vinyl release of this would be phat. I saw a Danger Zone ep on wax recently, but that's the only K-Rino wax I've seen.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    TroubleNeck Bros. - Fuck All Y'all

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

Yo don't forget about the old school bay area rappers: IMP, Totally Insane, Dre-Dog, Mc Pooh/Pooh Man, RBL Posse, X-raided.etc.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    Dude N'em: Watch My Feet aka best song of 2007. Hopefully this will happen now that TVT signed them.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Devin: Just Tryin Ta Live - Whole LP unedited, please.

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    I need some album version mac dre 12's and a cosine for that troubleneck brothers

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    All of those BlueNote "RareGroove" CD reissues from the '90s that included those "bonus unreleased CD ONLY" tracks.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Recent shit.

Stephen Marley - Mind Control LP . Never found a vinyl release.