Ugly Duckling (Stein related)

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
had the pleasure of peepin these guys live tonight @ The RootDown OC...great performance & damn stein can cut like no tomorrow...
you in the doo rag TAKE THAT SHIT OFF
if these cats any where near you def peep that shit out...peace

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Yeah, they're really good live, saw them about a year ago. Nerds with quality music and a positive vibe. I remember one of them looking like a geek straight out of the trailerpark. Their song "Opening Act" is a hilarious comment to performing live and being the eternal underdogs.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Enki will be on this thread in five, four, three, two............

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    no doubt, i did the sound for their show when they came through richmond and they were real cool cats. stein is a monster on the cuts for sure. and dookie gold chains?! hell yeah.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I saw them Pre- journey to anywhere, when they opened for some heiro folks in boston.

Needless to say i was impressed, loved "get on this", and Andy did the runningman whilst provoking some audience members like: "if you come in here acting hard, this is what you look like!"

Is everyone in the group christ-oriented or is it just Andy?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Enki will be on this thread in five, four, three, two............

Sorry I'm late, I slept in today. But, uh, UD is fickin' fresh, and Einstein is--wait for it--criminally slept on as a producer. Yes indeed.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Einstein is--wait for it--criminally slept on as a producer. Yes indeed.
    based on how many units of the impeach the precident 12" we have moved, i think thats soon to change & w/ good reason...

peace

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    thanks for the props people. drez, i was trippin cause in n.y. everyone is gonna think youre the rapper from black sheep now! thanks for coming out bruh.
    stein. . . .

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    thanks for the props people. drez, i was trippin cause in n.y. everyone is gonna think youre the rapper from black sheep now! thanks for coming out bruh.
    stein. . . .

ha! least dude spells it w/ an "s" i choose to pronouce his name dress

peace!

stein. . . .

OK, so you're that Stein???didn't make the connection. You're nice on the music. Dope beats. I'm really enjoying "Taste The Secret".

-- yep i'm one of the nerds with the dope music. we'll be back in germany at the end of july. hope to see you there. peace, stein. . .

oops just noticed you are from copenhagen. i assumed you were german since you know so much about mr humphries?? sorry for the mixup. stein. . .

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
    I'm really enjoying "Taste The Secret".

Than you must check (if you hav'nt already):

hey parkz! i agree. good cd. stein. . .

Denmark was flooded with german schlager music in the seventies that's why the recs are all over here as well. A lot of danish pop music from that era has been heavily influenced by our southern neighbors, especially in the part of the country called Jutland.

You guys should come do a show here again, before or after Germany