Indian music makes me hungry.

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
When I listen to Indian music, I instantly get hungry for Indian food.This happens with no other genre of music.When I listen to the Meters, I don't get hungry for jambalaya.When I listen to Japanese music, I don't get hungry for noodles.Plaese to explaining.

Comments

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    My guess would be that your knowledge of American and Japanese cultures is broad enough (music, food, art, design, toys, etc.) that hearing music from either doesn't necessarily trigger a single particular association, whereas maybe your knowledge of Indian cuture is mostly limited to its music and its food, so one is tied to the other by default.

Let me ask: When you eat Indian food, do you hear sitars in your head?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    When I listen to Indian music, I instantly get hungry for Indian food.
    This happens with no other genre of music.

When I listen to the Meters, I don't get hungry for jambalaya.
    When I listen to Japanese music, I don't get hungry for noodles.

Plaese to explaining.

i got hungry reading this post now where's my butter chicken?

• i got hungry reading this post now where's my butter chicken vindaloo level 10 fire?[/b]

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

i got hungry reading this post now where's my butter chicken vindaloo level 10 fire?[/b]

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I feel ya on this...some Nortenga or Tejano steez makes me wanna tear into some carnitas and shit tons of salsa...I could have just finished Thanksgiving dinner and if I heard that steez I would be craving some mexican or tex-mex steez...