Timbaland Arrested, Gets Advice from Akon

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Music producer Timbaland was busted by German cops on Sunday who said he and members of his posse sent a bar patron to the hospital.TMZ obtained photos taken in Cologne, Germany, where Timbaland and his friends allegedly attacked a man outside Hotel Intercontinental late Sunday night after a Justin Timberlake concert. The argument allegedly started when a man named Robert F became visibly upset over his girlfriend talking to Timbaland. According to German reports, Timbaland then attacked the patron, "Robert F," after Robert called him the N word. The fight then moved moved from the lobby bar to the street in front of the hotel.Timbaland and two others allegedly beat up Robert, which sent him to the hospital by ambulance, and sent Timba to the slammer. Timbaland was released on 750 ??? (about $1,000) bail early Monday morning. According to cops, the matter is still under investigation.I wonder if dude is mad at his girlfriend??

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    "Nobody drops the N-bomb up in here!"
    -- Tim

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Did his cd flop ? I haven't heard any numbers

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Was that Pap on the ground?
    -- Cups

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Everything flops in 07.

• Justin Timberlake concert goers are BOUT IT BOUT IT..you aint know? Don't risk it, son.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Poor Tim...........He needs to holler at Scarface.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    that poor guy thought he was going up against the fat, 2 gallon pink lemonade-drinking timbaland, what he didn't know was that timbo has been hitting the stairmaster as well as the weights.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Justin Timberlake concert goers are BOUT IT BOUT IT..you aint know? Don't risk it, son.

Exactly what I was thinking.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    Justin Timberlake concert goers are BOUT IT BOUT IT..you aint know? Don't risk it, son.
    The beckys of the world are tired of their soft rep!

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    a combination of roids and bad album sales caught robert f a beatdown.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Everything flops in 07.

i don't know,man...this dude might do big numbers!