Your favorite picture sleve 45s

obscure_addictobscure_addict 869 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I'm not new to the game, but i'm relatively new to posting on here.. so i'm not sure if this was a post before. I love 7inch picture sleves not that i'm a fanatic hardcore junkie or anything. I'm simply not into posting for paris hilton, nhl playoffs and douchery of some kid stealing kim's cell phone.Anyway here's some of my fav picture sleve joints that i've aquired recently. So Please get to sharing some of your fav or recent pic sleve joints... only catch is you gotta own them no popsike links Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    my fav. james brown "king heroin" could not find a pic online. sorry. peace, stein. . .

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm simply not into posting for paris hilton, nhl playoffs and douchery of some kid stealing kim's cell phone.

then walk away, this place is not for you.

just kidding, look for "Finds" threads, people posting in them are into aligning records on the floor and taking pics of them. Enjoy.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• JLR, i'm feeling your slight sarcassim, for a second I almost felt like someone gave a shit about me here. Then I came back down to reeeeeeality.

here are a few more goodies i found lately, killer ditc alike horn break and that tek & john = drums.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I changed the backround drop for you on this one to the wall unit.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Here is a small part of my punk & hardcore pic sleeve 7" collection that I took for some punk thread a while ago, it wasn't specifically about pic sleeve so that's why the DK 45 is there but the rest are on point. I have way more in other genres, I especially like to collect hip hop 7" pic sleeves, but haven't taken a photo of those ever.
    IMG SRC="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/holmes/000_0527.jpg" WIDTH=700>

• magromanmagroman 88 Posts

UMMMMMMMM, I can't concentrate now...I forgot what I was doing before I saw this....
    Who is this???

WOW

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Lyn cristopher

mY pics

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Who is this??? [/b]

Instant ban.

Please return your SoulStrut pass and your portable record player to the next available administrator.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

Who is this??? [/b]

Instant ban.

Please return your SoulStrut pass and your portable record player to the next available administrator.

AND, as added insult, YOU CANNOT ENLIST IN THE KISS ARMY EITHER!

No Gene-er for you!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I love the Talking Heads one b/c it's a picture of Al Green's Church in Memphis. Dope.

Pic sleeves are cool but jukebox eps are what's really up.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

Not only my favorite picture sleeve but also one of the heaviest and insanest Afro Funk 45 I've ever heard.
    I'll post an mp3 of this in a couple of weeks.

• Some great sleves i've never seen, on that talking heads i never knew that shot was of greens church, plus i'd like to hear this one Frank . Very interesting whatsup with the blue pullback curtain that looks to lead into absolutely nowhere. Bizarre picture and good music as well hook it up

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I'm currently on the road but as soon as I get back home in about 4 weeks, I'll put together a new mix including this record. It's absolutely ridiculous... sounds like an African cross between the Kicking Mustangs and the MC5, it's an aural assault, really.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    We never really did picture sleeves here in the UK. Here's one of the few UK one's I own.

• futura 2000

• Who is this??? [/b]

maria full of grace

ps - Catalina Sandino Moreno was dancing at my gig last night.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

i'm not 100% sure, but i think i could be in love.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

That is basically a perfect human being from the physical point of view.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

Who is this??? [/b]

Instant ban.

Miss. Christopher is on the damn soulstrut shirt for cryin out loud

• I guess that's why it was a bit funny, the powers of perception we're not sufficently used on that. Got like elroy.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Here's a few of my faves. Forgive the poor picture... should have taken the Pawnshop 45 out of the plastic.

• flexing the bobby boyd congress, thats hot and

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

• This rec is not great for a guido and maurizio joint, but the sleve come's correct full on sub machine gun status. So i can take the money.. neva havta run!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    The music is certainly nothing to write home about but can't fault the no budget coverwork.