Wu Tang/ Fila Collaboration

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
As I mentioned before, one of the e-commerce stores my company runs is www.wuwearshoes.com . They are doing a limited run of sneakers with Fila called the CREAM. We just got the samples and they are scheduled to ship in mid to late August. I figured I'd pass it on, I know some people in here are Wu Tang fans. We're taking pre-orders, but if you want to send me a PM i can give you more details.so far there are 3 colorways:

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I don't see the blue and cream model though.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    OH SHIT! i'm kinda feeling these...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

For $120 though, "C.R.E.A.M." is aptly named

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    WACK

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

except for the price tag that is.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    WACK

yeah since when can FILA charge $120 for kicks??? I see those at Ross Dress for Less sans Wu logo for $19.95 or some shit.

They should do a run with Lil' Jon though. "FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA! FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA!"

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

except for the price tag that is.

step it up fellas!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i'm just throwing them out there. i personally am not into them, but we do still sell a good amount of the original stuff (crazy kung fun pants, tee shirts, wu manuals and what's left of the original shoes). i knew there were some fans on the board, so like i said, if you're interested, pm me. we also still have the original baseball shirts made for the iron flag tour. they are all mostly 3 and 4XL with matching shorts, and were never released to the public.

• only Hi-top Filas for this young chap

low top Filas =

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I like the colors, but I wouldn't buy for $120 or however much they're going for. I'm looking for sneakers that are 60 or less!

• STRIKE>low top/STRIKE> Filas =