Angriest Strutter Award

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I have some nominations in mind but I don't wanna PISS THESE DUDES OFF!!!!

Comments

• I honorably accept.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Most Angry Strutter

er, well, ex-strutter.

• me!!!!! no, MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i've been banned what like 4-5 times in the past 4 years

so by default i win you fukkking KKKUNTZ

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

most bans does not equal anger. you win 1st prize for creative spelling though...

• i've been banned what like 4-5 times in the past 4 years

Kala....Bo....you're my champ, man.

The cheese thread was this thread's inspiration.

MikeSeaver, you got a long way to go before you can touch the master. No ayo?

• Options

Kala....Bo....you're my champ, man.

The cheese thread was this thread's inspiration.

Someone got angry in a thread about fucking CHEESE??? What the hell is wrong with you people?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Can I get a what what for brother Fatback?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    it's funny
    i stated my dislike for cheese and that i am a vegan
    glad i ruffled so many feathers so easily with a diet choice

then all these assholes crawl out of the proverbial woodwork and start ranking on me

as i said -to each his own ,esp when it comes to food

but if you have to be an outspoken oppinionated dick ,and if it makes you feel good to insult me - i will crush you with werds

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    This guy called Doggie is mad all the time.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    This guy called Doggie is mad all the time.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    all these assholes crawl out of the proverbial woodwork and start ranking on me

running theme on SS.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    it's funny

then all these assholes crawl out of the proverbial woodwork and start ranking on me

Yeah....wtf....all you did was ask how people could eat cheese as it all smelled like dead ass.

Why are you such a magnet for assholes??

You know, like being banned 4-5 times....what the fuck is up with THAT?

Your heart warming intellect just doesn't come across well on the Internet.

FucKKK the Internet.

And while we're at it "FucKKK A WASP".

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it's funny

Yeah....wtf....all you did was ask how people could eat cheese as it all smelled like dead ass.

Why are you such a magnet for assholes??

You know, like being banned 4-5 times....what the fuck is up with THAT?

Your heart warming intellect just doesn't come across well on the Internet.

FucKKK the Internet.

And while we're at it "FucKKK A WASP".

kala's keezy keystrokes will crush your proverbial world, kkkid.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Can I get a what what for brother Fatback?

and like dolo says, a lot of young men turn that anger into buttsex.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    buddy
    This is what this Novell agreement is about. Did Microsoft open up its closed source Outlook and Exchange protocols so that any email apps in Xandros can work seamlessly in a Microsoft environment? All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
    It takes a LOT of money to carry through a copyright infringement lawsuit against a major corporation. I know that you would rather not have companies like Novell make proprietary applications, but that is their right. When I write code at home, I use the GPL as a way of repaying the community for the work that they have done. You are saying, "At last! RMS hates proprietary software, and so do many others, but it's a reality of life. The typical user only has the first two options available to them.
    But I cannot get all of the apps that I want under Linux. SCO Professional Services are available for SCO OpenServer, UnixWare, Tarantella, Linux and Open Source systems.
    Hovsepian understands that he's a new CEO and press releases with big companies with Microsoft matter more to his bonus packages than the long term survival of Novell.
    There are enterprise software packages that cost tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe more. As usual, Groklaw's readers have found considerably more.
    Then note this other feature of patents noted in the article:Then again a key part of the Novell-Microsoft deal is about patent protection. Matt: I'm glad you asked, because I really soaked up the visual scene. So it's not exactly what Novell agreed to, then, from the sound of it, not to me anyway.
    Look at Adobe, they make thousands off a single sale of Photoshop.
    Singer and others in the hallway. Singer is somewhat short compared to Mr.
    I don't want to be party to anything unkind. Plus, he just had a different aura about him than the others - confident, maybe cocky. ' That's not how the negotiation process works. ' That's not how the negotiation process works.
    Bleak as usual, with lots of upbeat talk about the future, as usual, at the conference call. These folks are the Keystone Cops of the software business. Caldera Systems, Inc.
    Santa Cruz is not in the Linux business. So, they still think they have a chance?
    The long benches really aren't long, they comfortably hold four. I either live with the bugs, find a replacement, or write my own tools from scratch. It takes a LOT of money to carry through a copyright infringement lawsuit against a major corporation.
    My take from the announcement is they are going to run proprietary applications on top of Linux.
    Proprietary software is not going to "go away" any time soon, your "article" suggests that all enterprise companies should give away all that code to open source, for free, and do it immediately! This deal looks a lot like Cap Gemini has picked Suse as their distro when doing big consulting gigs. "Part of the idea of patents is that you have exclusive rights to an invention, and yes it could be used as a barrier," Matusow said.
    Matt: Wow, I must be a geek, because I've seen RMS's picture with the laptop and I know exactly what you are talking about! Singer did mention something like "Novell's people, except for some lawyers, which I'll get to in a moment, said it was their impression that the copyrights were transferred. Maybe Chris Brown noticed expressions before, but I left thinking Judge Kimball doesn't resort much to facial expressions.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'm pretty angry but i keep it well repressed

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I bottle up my anger, put it out on the balcony, and brew a fantastic suntea.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Young Phonics is makin' a run at the title.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

He's certainly telling us why he's mad.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

He's certainly telling us why he's mad.

The boy got in "Nozinsky's" nozinsky...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    UMAD/DrBrowncelery

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I used to be pretty buck not so long ago until a young RAWWS showed me the light.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Dude, if you gotta claim, 'it's me! look at me...grrr...i'm angry,' then your probably out. so, no Kala- not you. just 'cuz you can flex as a jackass doesn't make you angry.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    no Kala- not you. just 'cuz you can flex as a jackass doesn't make you angry.

oh snap - methinks we will soon see your name
    spelled with 6 K's instead of just 2, KKKitchenKKKUNT

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    no Kala- not you. just 'cuz you can flex as a jackass doesn't make you angry.

oh snap - methinks we will soon see your name
    spelled with 6 K's instead of just 2, KKKitchenKKKUNT

SoI, you just can't comprehend his offthedome kkkkkkken KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEAseay style!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i will cease and desist if you admit you were wron
    g
    in not reading the thread i posted on YOur board and knee jerk reacting to the word cunt
    your flexing of power is soft and gay

if not i will continue to fuck with you in ways you haven't encountered yet[/b]

Angry

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    The boy got in "Nozinsky's" nozinsky...

Ayo?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    my dislike for cheese

angriesst cheez hater! ha

i still gots love for ya

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    We're forgetting the original angry young strutter.. RAPE DONKEYS. Dude was/is a one man wrecking crew spewing bile and retribution at every turn.