A little fun and conversation piece for Soulstrut.

obscure_addictobscure_addict 869 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
IMG SRC="http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x312/obscureaddict/EXIT9-NO-MASTERDISK.jpg" WIDTH=700>IMG SRC="http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x312/obscureaddict/EXIT9-MASTERDISK.jpg" WIDTH=700>I took these pictures recently after finding a second copy of Exit 9 - Straight Up, sorry about fuzzy pics. what's odd is both look to be orig american pressings, but obviously the labels are different and the vinyl also feels differnt. To boot one contains the masterdisk stamp & one does not, notice one says stereo, but both sleves do not indicate either stereo or mono. what's the deal on these?

Comments

• nobody has any info for me? btw the sec picture is the one with masterdisk stamp and also has somewhat of a deep groove label.. it's def not canada press or italian... where's the

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    wheres the fun part? this is boring

• Well my bad fun or not it's better than the average worthless post containing nothing to do with music or records in general, I need some rec nerds to pull away from reading matrix numbers for a minute and pony up some info for me.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I am sure they are both legitimate.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

ditto,

my guess is they are from 2 differetn pressing plants that happened to use different types of vinyl. I've had 3 copies of Kool & the Gang "Music is the Message" that all had variations on color and vinyl

• who's got the orig beatles butcher sleve?? anyone on here? i'm going to get one on my wall someday. I know it's waiting somewhere as i type now..

any of the 3 variations, i'd prefer that superduperaer orig promo that never got a paste over...

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts

ditto,

my guess is they are from 2 differetn pressing plants that happened to use different types of vinyl. I've had 3 copies of Kool & the Gang "Music is the Message" that all had variations on color and vinyl

Yes but which press did they use??? :