Mid-urination sneezes (NRR)

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Do you...Stop the stream momentarily or let it flow and risk missing the target?Discuss.

Comments

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    If you can sense the sneeze in time, pinch it off...Depending on the violence of the sneeze you could urinate on you pants or shoes or something and thats

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahahahaha.
    wtf.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    From Wikipedia:

In 410 BC the Athenian general Xenophon gave a dramatic oration exhorting his fellow soldiers to follow him to liberty or to death against the Persians. He spoke for an hour motivating his army and assuring them a safe return to Athens until a soldier underscored his conclusion with a sneeze.[/b] Thinking this sneeze a favorable sign from the gods, the soldiers bowed before Xenophon and followed his command.

It is unknown whether the soldier was urinating at the time.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    A friend of mine was in a public bathroom with a nose bleed when all of a sudden he sneezed.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    dangerous:

Safe:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    A friend of mine was in a public bathroom with a nose bleed when all of a sudden he sneezed.

worst pain I ever felt was when I got out the hospital after being laid up for a over a week with injuries from a car accident.

If you ever have multiple broken ribs DO NOT SNEEZE

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    dangerous:

Why is he wearing a bib?

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    dangerous:

Why is he wearing a bib?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I still say its a bib.

It's obviously in place to catch splashback when he sneezes. Stormtroopers were never adept at stopping midstream.