WHATS POPPIN BATCHES!

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I'm back like baked crack!Thanks to all who have lent their support in the last couple of months your words showed a lot about the power of care and concern, I've even got to the habit of printing them out to read over.Extra big shout out to Just Alice, Rawpower, Drez, and NZShadow for going beyond the call of duty.Shooterali the LP is in the mail.So what did I miss? Has racism ended, is faux_rills championing the new d4l? is HarveyCanal now representing the carpetbagguer Virgin Island lifestyle.Let an old head know the dealPS on the food tip LA folks need to know about the burger joint off vermont called Cassells, only spot I've ever seen with an endorsement on red meat from this man

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    DUde..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRSBTLeK1o

Comments & Responses

kimmy2310 (21 hours ago) marked as spam
    Aww poor guy id date him.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DUde..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRSBTLeK1o

Comments & Responses

kimmy2310 (21 hours ago) marked as spam
    Aww poor guy id date him.

Kimmy needs to report to the strut STAT
    PS I just found out that my episode will be featured on an E! show called "the worst dating show moments of all time"

I'm hoping they get either Carrot top or the Bishop Don Magic Juan to be one of the talking heads

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Awwww hell yeah.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Da-mn, good to see you and Drez are cool now. I remember you two were kinda going at it a while ago.

And Faux_Rillz has kinda fallen off. He seems to be preoccupied with real world moves which is a shame.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Da-mn, good to see you and Drez are cool now. I remember you two were kinda going at it a while ago.
    not to get too much into it, but I've had to deal with some heavy shit on a psychological, emotional, and financial level. I was definitly in a place where I was down and out and dude came through with some kind words and advice that I truly treasure.

holding on to anger does nothing but make you look foolish, now all I hold is my money, my moder soul, and my dick

not to get too much into it, but I've had to deal with some heavy shit on a psychological, emotional, and financial level. I was definitly in a place where I was down and out and dude came through with some kind words and advice that I truly treasure.

holding on to anger does nothing but make you look foolish, now all I hold is my money, my moder soul, and my dick

HAHAHA.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SON AHHHH
    AHHHH
    AWWWW
    AHHH
    I SAW YOU ON THE BLINDIZZATE! THAT BICH WAS MEEN SON., AWW AWWW SON SON SONNY SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON. AWW SNAP YO YOU COOL U WILL GET VAGINA UP IN YO GRILL ALL DAY LIKE A BUFFET AT SWISHALET U LIKE MAH RHYMES SONN? GOOD TO HAV U BACK G-TOILZZY I DIGG YO RHYMES. I GOT BACK UP SINGERS AND ALL OF THAT FUCKING SHIT AND A FUCKING MPC 500 SO HOLLAR AT YOUR BOY IF YOU NEED SOME BEAT LIKE MAD BEATS LIKE SUPERBEATS YKNOWHATIMSAYIN? LIKE RIGHT THERE, I JUST DID SOME NEXT LEVEL PLAY ON WERDS, YKNOW? SO YEAH, ID JUST LIKE TO MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY THE WON, BIRDMAN_9, THE MACK AND JARMAN MAJAHAL.

LIKE I NEED THE $ FOR MY BRAZILIAN RAERS LIKE IM UNEMPLOYED BUT I MAKE MAD BEATS PEOPLE DIGG IT SO I MAKE IT, YKNOW? I BE SELLING MY BEATS FOR SERGIO RAERS AND 4 DOLLAR HOT DOGS OR JUST 5 BUCKS IF YOU RLY WANT. IM UNEMPLOYED, 15, AND AM IN NEED OF MONEY/FINEASSBITCHES (homeless ladies outside of minimalls)

you know how i do, baychas.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Hi AP

• is faux_rills championing the new d4l?

Actually, I think this is an affirmative.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Wow.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    hell yeah, it's good to see you back!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

what up ziBapt!

did you get to check out that Carol Douglas "Love Zone" I uploaded on weirdrecordsthatsuck.com?

Moder RAERNESS

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Just Alice

Hommgirl needs an appreciation post immediately. So sweet. PMed me when my cat died and was real thoughtful.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Ad*m, clean your PM box mayne.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

I would like to second the emotion of 'good to see you back.' hells yesineffect for the Ought 7.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

So what did I miss?

I JUST HAD AN ORGASM

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

So what did I miss?

I JUST HAD AN ORGASM

you better clean it up! Schitt!!

Hi A**m!!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Good to see you back! Now heat up that celeb thread.

I AM THE BEAST
    FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS
    I'M UNTAMED I NEED A LEASH
    I'M INSANE I NEED A SHRINK
    I LOVE BRAIN I NEED A LEACH
    WHY YOU GONE COMPLAIN ON EASY STREETS
    AND I LIKE MY SPRITE EASTER PINK

AND MY WRIST SPECIAL PAR BUT THE MULA'S COOLER
    I HAVE MY JEWLS THAN YO JEWLER
    TOUCH AND I WILL BUST YOUR MEDULA
    THIS IS A BULLETHOLE, IT IS NOT A TUMOR
    RED LIGHT RED LIGHT STOP THE RUMORS
    NOW JUST ROC ROC ROCK WITH JUNIOR
    I AM THE LITTLE BIG KAHUENA, GIT IT!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Hi AP

the board has been providing some much needed laughter the past couple of days.

Aschrocks want ad made me lose my shit a few minutes ago, I cant believe I didnt catch that sooner.

But in all seriousness, I didnt even know about this thread until Edith pointed it out!

Im glad your feeling better A**m and its good to have you back. I just found out that I now have health insurance finally!! So I'm incredibly stoked on that even though it's weird to be so overjoyed on something that shouldn't be a concern, but its been like 10 years. Either way....that rain without rainbows comment from yesterday was on point as well. The only thing I can say is what goes around comes around. Many kind and thoughtful folks have reached out to me when granny was dying and when my brother started catching wreck. Its cool to know there are people out there who you can relate with and touch bass with when you've been dealt a shitty hand.

you know what they say, "You've got to play your cards right" nah fuck that....

"you cant win if you dont play?"

Almost but how bout....

"It isn't any fun if you don't roll the dice"

That sounds about right.

take some risks and don't look back, either way things are bound to work themselves out.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    YAY!

Welcome back fella!

I have been more of a lurker lately as well, but its good to have you back.

Still got that JOE when you want it.

A.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• Just Alice

Hommgirl needs an appreciation post immediately. So sweet. PMed me when my cat died and was real thoughtful.

Super sweet girl...one of the coolest people I have ever talked to on here. Glad to hear I am not the only one that noticed.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

DUDE!

I once met Lawrence Hilton Jacobs while I was working at a record store. I talked dudes ear off for a while and he finally stopped me and said that he hasn't been bothered by someone so much since he did a lecture at USC film school. back in the late 80's.

Heres a picture of the dude he said was bugging him

instantly I felt talentless and over-rated

Still, Cooley High is the shit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    glad to see your back and coping well

enjoy the summer heat and i hope the old bugs dont come crawling back in

ps:i did not catch your post in the weirdrecords specialsection