About Vonage

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
They fucking blow. I've been on hold for 30 minutes now trying to cancel my service. Everything I've read says cancellation is a hassle. They make you jump through lots of hoops. Fuck this shit.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I never checked for Vonage.

I will never check for Vonage.

I hatt on Vonage.

All on the strength of those comercials with that supercharged polka shit in the background.

Seriously I have nightmares with that Vonage shit as the theme song.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    They fucking blow. I've been on hold for 30 minutes now trying to cancel my service. Everything I've read says cancellation is a hassle. They make you jump through lots of hoops. Fuck this shit.

I switched back to Verizon well over a month ago, Verizon STILL has not been able to import the numbers. They keep calling me telling me "one more week". Vonage farmed the numbers out to like three different carriers and it's just a huge mess. "Vonage", itself, does not actually carry the lines... they farm them out to small, no-name companies... getting your numbers back is like a needle in a haystack.

I have to eat crow and say a lot of you guys were right, who told me Vonage was bad news... of course, I saved money... the service was fine... but... having to switch back in this way is a major pain (like damon wayans).