Anyone know this person?

obscure_addictobscure_addict 869 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
[email]a1recs@hotmail.com[/email], david mcewenDoes anyone know this guy or email?? i believe he is from chicago or the surrounding area. Recently got ripped off for couple vinyls, not a huge amount of money but it's the principle of it right?

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    that email looks familiar. what's the ebay id?

• same name as the email... and i could swear this guy was reputible source from another name he might have deaded. It's annoying at most that people are such tools i don't want the loot i want the two euro vinyls.

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320102734878

here's a link, guess the negatives are starting to roll in... although i really do believe that this person was or is legit.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i could swear this guy was reputible source from another name he might have deaded.

yeah same here. i'm pretty sure i bought from him under that other name, assuming it was really him. good luck with your paypal claim...

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    RULE NUMBER #1, NEVER BUY FROM A SELLER WITH "ZERO" FEEDBACK COMMENT!!!!
    EVEN IF THEY SELLING THE RAREST PIECE OF VINYL IN THE WORLD AT A LOW STARTING BID OR "BUY IT NOW". DON'T DO IT..EVER!!!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    RULE NUMBER #1, NEVER BUY FROM A SELLER WITH "ZERO" FEEDBACK COMMENT!!!!
    EVEN IF THEY SELLING THE RAREST PIECE OF VINYL IN THE WORLD AT A LOW STARTING BID OR "BUY IT NOW". DON'T DO IT..EVER!!!!

ehhh...I have and it worked out ok...I bid on it and by the time the auction ended the dude had racked up 50+ positives...there are good folks just getting their start on ebay...the tell-tale sign is what they have to auction, if it is nothing but ballers all ending on the same day, then no...but shit, ya gotta get your first feedback from somewhere...