WATCHA STARIN' AT

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I love this shit.

Comments

• Man. I had to wait for that pic to load. There was this anticipatory moment..."Am I gonna get clowned again by rape_donks?".

I heard the song on allhiphop.com. Y'all heard it?

Apparently this was an idea for a hook that was offered by one of their assistants.......maybe "Computer"? (lol) It was on their TV show.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Apparently this was an idea for a hook that was offered by one of their assistants.......maybe "Computer"? (lol) It was on their TV show.

yeah and juicy and paul clowned the hell out of him for coming up with it.

and lo and behold it's their next single?

• Apparently this was an idea for a hook that was offered by one of their assistants.......maybe "Computer"? (lol) It was on their TV show.

and lo and behold it's their next single? SHIT HOT

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

right. like so many joints these days, it's the kind of concept that you can laugh out of the room or, alternatively, decide to make a dope beat for and have fools jocking an otherwise inane idea.

• oripsorips 238 Posts

• Apparently this was an idea for a hook that was offered by one of their assistants.......maybe "Computer"? (lol) It was on their TV show.

right. like so many joints these days, it's the kind of concept that you can laugh out of the room or, alternatively, decide to make a dope beat for and have fools jocking an otherwise inane idea.

Project Pat's verse =

"project pat-a/pistol packa/skull cracka/in the vip buying goose like a trappa"

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    *paging djanna and dstill to once again describe the three 6 mafia creative song writing process*