random(?) rap 12" finds [RAP MAFIA, IKEY C...)

scebasceba 122 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone got info on these 12" or possible going round prices of these 12". found them for 3??? a piece from a supermarket no less, some of them are kinda :edit: pics suck as does my phones camera and moody(cheap) lighting...

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this schitt has got to stop.

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    stop i shall then.

• Those last 4 pictured are $1 terds if that even, anything ft. stik-e and the hoods makes for a good laugh. No wonder you saw them sitting around somwhere...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    theres 2 kinds of rap records... good and bad. do you like them?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    theres 2 kinds of rap records... good and bad. do you like them?

Please be serious--he would have to listen to them in order to make that determination.

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    ok, maybe raw is overstaing but i thought they were ok. just weird finding them in a supermarket and also where i live you never come across rap 12". just wondering what's up with them. also didn't read the previus thread about rap 12" price japan inflation whatever. pardon me for asking. i will now get back to lurking. peace!

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    what are you talking about? i collect records, i don't listen to them. doesnt listening damage the grooves?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    just wondering what's up with them.

No. You were wondering how much you could sell them on ebay for.

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    wondering how much people possibly sell them. i don't have an ebay account nor do i plan on getting one.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    wondering how much people possibly sell them. i don't have an ebay account nor do i plan on getting one.

So you wanted to know how much they were worth in order to determine how much you should enjoy them?

• scebasceba 122 Posts
    now your getting my drift

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

So you wanted to know how much they were worth in order to determine how much you should enjoy them?

Is not one's enjoyment influenced by the degree to which one feels they have paid a great price for said enjoyment?