How low can you go?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Motherfucking crackhead (assuming--has to be) stole our fucking baby stroller off the front porch last night. I already found a new one on Craig's list for $20.I'm mad, but I really feel sorry for a person that degenerate and ate the fuck up with addiction that they have to stoop that low.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That really fuckin sucks dude, but I thought the thread title was How long[/b] can you go, thereby meriting a

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I thought the thread title was How long[/b] can you go, thereby meriting

Well, since you're asking. Two Willie Nelsons and throw in a Chuck Berry--if I'm stoNeded.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Motherfucking crackhead (assuming--has to be) stole our fucking baby stroller off the front porch last night. I already found a new one on Craig's list for $20.

I'm mad, but I really feel sorry for a person that degenerate and ate the fuck up with addiction that they have to stoop that low.

$20 says the one from Craig's list is your stroller.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Motherfucking crackhead (assuming--has to be) stole our fucking baby stroller off the front porch last night. I already found a new one on Craig's list for $20.

I'm mad, but I really feel sorry for a person that degenerate and ate the fuck up with addiction that they have to stoop that low.

Ha ha! Nah, it's actually much nicer than the one we had. And the person selling is Turkish. I'm praying to the Stroller Gods that they also have some records!!!

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Was this in Park Slope? muthafunkin strollers are everywhere.

Was this in Park Slope? muthafunkin strollers are everywhere.

Sroller = I am better than you > Skinny Jeans = I'm a local

• Motherfucking crackhead (assuming--has to be) stole our fucking baby stroller off the front porch last night. I already found a new one on Craig's list for $20.

Sounds like some Soulstrut Beef gone terribly wrong... "Watch yo back son, I mean your stroller"

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    the person selling is Turkish. I'm praying to the Stroller Gods that they also have some records!!!

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

That shit is not what's up, just be glad you didn't get a laptop/Microwave/rane mixer/headphones/needles stolen like a friend of mine did this week.

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    This is lower: the poopy diapers left out for the service to pick up. Never could figure out what they THOUGHT was in that bag. Smelled, too!

Cocaine is an amazing drug.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I think I found your stroller:

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I wonder how many folks with a bugaboo have gotten their stroller swiped.

Around the corner from my house is a broke down old stroller tipped over on the side walk. I really think someone walked by and decided to mint up after peeping my dude's ride.

Lower than expected.