Biggest Pig Evaaar (Hogzilla related)

FrequencyFrequency 115 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
This is just insane: ABC News Story

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    This is just insane:

ABC News Story

They said they ate most of the PIG before anyone else( reporters)could take pictures!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I saw this in the Post over the weekend. Shit is mainey.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was about to say "I WANT TO BELIEVE" but I really don't.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

This shit ain't real.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    look at the thing's head and the kid's arms. seems like a photoshop job.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Shit is

• FrequencyFrequency 115 Posts
    I dunno guys - don't hate so quickly. I heard them interview the taxidermist that is "doing" the pig on NPR.....and I whole-heartedly trust NPR.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Shit is

Hilarious.

I whole-heartedly trust NPR.

well you shouldn't.

For the HATERS:

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Well, thank God they killed it, before
    it could live a long and peaceful life.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Dunno man, all of those pics look like some forced perspective shit to me.
    Like they're standing 10 feet back from the hog.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Well, thank God they killed it, before
    it could live a long and peaceful life.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want that thing running around where I live.

Plus bacon tastes good.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    that poor kid is named jamison.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    From stories I read a few days ago:

That hog would yield 700 lbs of sausage and hams the size of car tires!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

That hog would yeild 700 lbs of sausage and hams the size of car tires!

this pic is mad suspect.

dudes look like they are floating way behind the pig.

"Before we got to New York this was a feel good story, everybody was excited about it," Mike Stone said. "And now all of a sudden my family is suffering because people are making fun of it and thinking that it's not real."

New York always fucks it up for everyone!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Before we got to New York this was a feel good story, everybody was excited about it," Mike Stone said. "And now all of a sudden my family is suffering because people are making fun of it and thinking that it's not real."

NY = Still hating on the South

"And now all of a sudden my family is suffering because people are making fun of it and thinking that it's not real."

How much "suffering" could this possibly cause his family, really though?

then why don't they post up the full size pictures instead of those little 3"x2" ones on the website? stupid ass rednecks.

• they're about eleven feet behind the snout, right? doesn't that help explain the weird perspective?

also: the corniness of their website seems authentic.

http://www.monsterpig.com/

"The feral hog is definitely one of the biggest, if not the biggest ever taken by an 11 year old and Jamison is now looking for a big shotgun and hoping Dragons are real."

"The purpose of this hunt was to give Jamison the opportunity to challenge himself and with this challenge the opportunity to overcome fear and accomplish something that would not be easily done. As he is becoming a young man, I wanted to see if the stuff I had been given him over the years would be the right stuff and if he had enough of it to rise to this and other challenges that life would surly have in store. I have disciplined my children over the years quiet regularly and many times have heard them say that their friends did not receive the same punishment. My response has always been "I am not trying to raise another child I am trying to raise a Champion". I guess I wanted to see if I was on the right track."

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    "And now all of a sudden my family is suffering because people are making fun of it and thinking that it's not real."

How much "suffering" could this possibly cause his family, really though?

The potential 'ya mama' jokes alone...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

then why don't they post up the full size pictures instead of those little 3"x2" ones on the website? stupid ass rednecks.

man wtf is everyone's problem? things this size and bigger have, and still do roam the earth.

Check their photobucket account

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/Bigamhuntr/

People getting heated over this ("stupid ass rednecks" etc) is fucking lame.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

"Jamison is now looking for a big shotgun and hoping Dragons are real."

"Did someone summon me?"

man wtf is everyone's problem? things this size and bigger have, and still do roam the earth.

Check their photobucket account

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/Bigamhuntr/

People getting heated over this ("stupid ass rednecks" etc) is fucking lame.

i'm not getting heated, i'm just wondering why they wouldn't make an effort to prove people wrong if they're "suffering". i guess i should have put some smiley faces after that comment.

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    this is mainey
    ( i should know )

• dayday 9,611 Posts

i'm not getting heated, i'm just wondering why they wouldn't make an effort to prove people wrong if they're "suffering". i guess i should have put some smiley faces after that comment.

In all fairness that wasn't directed just to you. I just finished reading some comments from people on their site.

hurry up enlist in the Army, I want to see you chased and shot at. And maybe beheaded on video for us to see....I will laugh while eating my veggie burger

Just my opinion but Personally, I'm really sad you shot that pig. How nice it would have been for it to either live free or be used as a source of scientific discovery. But hey, I'm from California where we tend to think that way. My son is 10 and became a vegetarian on his own at age 5 (his father and I are carnivores). Our son still takes the time to remove even ants from our house so no one will squish them. Interesting how different two American boys can be!
    Good job being on the honor roll. Best of luck in the future.

What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratufuckinglations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I have to congratulate you because I didn't think it was possible for an 11 yr old as large as yourself to chase a pig for three hours in hilly terrain. Well done, fat boy! For real though. Killing an animal about half your size does not make you a hero, or a model american, or anything else anybody might say you are. It certainly does not make you worthy of being in a movie.
    You are a worthless piece of crap and i hope one day another noble american hunter such as yourself mistakes you for a large hog and shoots you about 12 times before your fat ass drops dead. They'll definately need another backhoe in the woods to pick your body up with. I hope you're enjoying your fame. Satan is going to have fun with you when you rot in hell.
    God Bless.

Congratulations on killing a rare animal. Hope you're really proud of yourself. If you ate that pig, I hope it was carrying some kind of disease. The world would be better off without people like you.

I would like to order one of these terrorist pigs for my kids to kill so they can be good americans. How much are they and how do we get into the movies business by killing them? Could we shoot with canon or grenade for to make different than Jamison's? How can we buy pig that is guaranteed homosexual to make killing more good? Thank you and god bless you good american boy.

what the hell, you fat ass, innocent animal killing, red neck hillbilly you must think your so cool for killing a defenseless pig, then you make it a trophy!? that's disgusting. i don't know which is worse the fact that you shot the innocent creature for three hours strait or that you where smirking in that picture. I wish i could beat that smirk right of your face you dick head. i cant understand why anybody would kill a poor animal. You people disgust me, I hope you rot in hell.

the biggest ever taken by an 11 year old[/b]

sheeeeet well when you qualify it like that, I mean, what kind of achievement is that really? I heard an 11-and-a-half yr old caught one twice that size the next village over.