Zero FEEDBACK SELLER"S

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZra1beatsQQhtZ-1HMMM....SOME NICE RECORDS, BUT NO FEEDBACK!!! MAYBE

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Don't risk it. Dude obviously knows his records and has a sense of value, so why would he be stupid enough to put up quality pieces when he knows his lack of feedback will result in poor sales?

Because he ain't actually parting with any records (if he does, in fact actually have them in the first place).

But, that's just a guess on my part. Perhaps you'd like to

• what do you know theyre from canada, could it be???

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    what do you know theyre from canada, could it be???

What kind of headphones do you use? Beckys ride my dick while I'm trying to play $2000 Bay Area soul acetates. The rap you like is dumb. Race. George Bush is stupid. Look at these airbrushed bitches. Help me fix my Microwave. I'm coming to your town, show me all the goddam records and young females who will fuck dorks. Waxidermy is gay.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

really. notice anything funny about these pictures?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

What kind of headphones do you use? Beckys ride my dick while I'm trying to play $2000 Bay Area soul acetates. The rap you like is dumb. Race. George Bush is stupid. Look at these airbrushed bitches. Help me fix my Microwave. I'm coming to your town, show me all the goddam records and young females who will fuck dorks. Waxidermy is gay.
    FB:
    you need a soulstrut vacation sonny

hell no in the middle of the snow!

that's all the stuff I love.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Hey I got that record yesterday.
    Thanks!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    that Larry Saunders jawn rules.

Ice and Salome Bey Dude suck donkey dicks however.

Hey I got that record yesterday.
    Thanks!

COOL enjoy.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    By the way, LOL at $70.00 for that Cliff Nobles LP.