Congrats to Cosmo (Wedding Related)

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Congrats Mr Baker! Well done and best wishes!

Shouldnt you be off honeymooning right now?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Congratulations and best wishes to you two!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Congratulations brother! You two are so beautiful together. Here's to spending your lives making great memories that you can look back on when you're old.

• stefskistefski 12 Posts
    Contgratulations on the wedding from Stockholm! Y'all look beautiful!
    Henrik sends his best too.

- Stefski
    (Club Pom Pom)

• So...who DJed?

So...who DJed?

So...who DJed?

So...who DJed?

The people gotta know!

Congratulations Cosmo and Sydney! Looks like an amazing time was had. Ayres is crushin' it with the multi-colored yarmulke and Pase is crushin' it with the all-white Miami steelo.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Again, thanks to everyone. Really I can talk about this for days. We're both really psyched. It was a pretty hectic weekend, because Syd graduated from Law School on Friday, Saturday was our rehearsal dinner and Sunday was the actual wedding. During the week she found out she won an award for juvenile defense and she also got the job that she wanted.

Everything was PERFECT. My dude Kenan DJed for us and yeah of COURSE he was shook but he totally killed it. He played all the songs that we asked for, he did the full salsa section and all the latin music for Syd's folks and the whole Cuban family, played all the big band stuff for the older folks. It was very important to Syd that everything that she wanted to have played be played.

Playing "Flipside" into "What We Do"

And of course "Blow The Whistle." I ALMOST had a certain strutter DJ my wedding but at the end of the day he actually just couldn't make the trip from California, and especially since it was his OWN wedding anniversary, but it almost happened. He was there in spirit though... can I tell them who it was?

My mom and I danced to Otis Redding "That's How Strong My Love Is" but can you guess what me and my WIFE danced to? At her insistance?!?!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    congrats! now some chiruns!

two are better than one. then three... then four... then....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    No honeymoon or yougsters right now, wifey takes the BAR in less than 2 months so it's serious study time for us.

While the fuck do you think I would be on Soulstrut 3 days after my wedding for crying out lound, and not in Mexico somewhere?!?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    No honeymoon or yougsters right now, wifey takes the BAR in less than 2 months so it's serious study time for us.

While the fuck do you think I would be on Soulstrut 3 days after my wedding for crying out lound, and not in Mexico somewhere?!?

congrats man.

you and yours have a standing bartab anytime you are in Amsterdam.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ahh thanks bro, guaranteed I'll take you up on that.

And yeah, we had our "dance" to this:

It wasn't my descision, it was hers.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

because you are always on soulstrut!

but, eh... honeymoons are overrated. you travel together before and after. our whole life is a honeymoon. you know?

but the youngerns, is what's what, my man. but you know that. all the best from the Fatbacks...

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    congrats Cosmo

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Congrats Cosmo!

Wishing u and urs the best and pure happiness together in ur bright futures.

• congrats man, looks like a beautiful ceremony.

first dance to east of underground (at her request)?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are both glowing! Love is good.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    It looks so beautiful! Congrats big homie! Sounds like big thangs are happening for you and missus! Please send my love!

Did y'all dance the hora or whut?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Congratulations and enjoy marriage.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Congrats!

I think this thread might set the record for the krusty graemlin.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    TWO THUMBS UP!

My wife and I are going 6 years strong and like a fine wine, it gets better with age.

Give it a few months before people start asking "when are you going to have kids?"

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    congrats! i will come celebrate at southpaw this saturday.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Give it a few days[/b] before people start asking "when are you going to have kids?"

Congrats to you & your wife, Cos. I know happiness is
    in your future ... and little Cosmos, too.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am late with this, but my most sincere congratulations.

You two look really happy!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    TWO THUMBS UP!

My wife and I are going 6 years strong and like a fine wine, it gets better with age.

Yep. Celebrated our 7th year this last weekend, same day as Cosmo as a matter of fact.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    CONGRATS! Beautiful pictures there.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha nice pictures man...CONGRATS for really reals

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Congratulations Cosmo. That looks like a really fun time. I'm the kind of "I'd rather elope" person, but those pictures are making me rethink things. You look like you are having the best time in the world.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    How'd I miss this thread??

Big Congratulations to one of my favorite strutters Cosmo..

Get to that Honeymoon man you deserve it!!

- spidey

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Mazel bro. I also wanted to play "I'm Your Puppet" for a couple for their first dance.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Congrats Cosmo!!! So happy for you guys, looks like the day was fantastic and you two look great together, all the best!!