TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

KNOWKNAIMEKNOWKNAIME 51 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
HEY STRUTTERS! CAME INTO POSSESSION OF AN AKAI S950 FOR REAL CHEAP, LIKE ALMOST FREE CHEAP. I PAID ABOUT SIXTY DOLLARS CANADIAN FOR IT. I SEE THEM ONLINE FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED AMERICAN! I'VE ALREADY FOUND THE PDF MANUAL. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SAMPLER? I KNOW THAT OLDER CATS LIKE PREMIER HAVE USED IT. SHOULD I WASTE TIME LEARNING HOW TO USE IT? OR SHOULD I STICK TO MY SP-404. HOLLA BACK!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wow. First of all, STOP YELLING!!!!!!! WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL CAPS? S950 was cool in the early 90s and is still cool if you like that kind of sound, but not on the cutting edge of technology.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    makes drab, bland samples sound MAGICAL and alive. peace, stein. . .

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Nah man, it's trash. I'll give you $60 us for it...

WHADAYA SAY?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    You are a poor poor execution of the combined cerebus of aliases known as: timmydigalot, plur, and f*gtillo.

Yeah that just happened cos I said it. DEAL.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    HEY STRUTTERS! CAME INTO POSSESSION OF AN AKAI S950 FOR REAL CHEAP, LIKE ALMOST FREE CHEAP. I PAID ABOUT SIXTY DOLLARS CANADIAN FOR IT. I SEE THEM ONLINE FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED AMERICAN! I'VE ALREADY FOUND THE PDF MANUAL. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SAMPLER? I KNOW THAT OLDER CATS LIKE PREMIER HAVE USED IT. SHOULD I WASTE TIME LEARNING HOW TO USE IT? OR SHOULD I STICK TO MY SP-404. HOLLA BACK!

"Superpoastertwo in disguise" alert!!

• $75?

• KNOWKNAIMEKNOWKNAIME 51 Posts
    Thanks for the replies. I guess I'm gonna have to crack the books and get started. This was my first post and I was curious to see the type of responses I would get. Sometimes boards can be so snobby! This is a quality board and the posts are usually very good. Keep it up Strutters! Record nerds of the world unite!