MISS UNIVERSE 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Miss Japan is dope. Can't hate on her.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I wanna get one of these, do they sell 'em on Ebay?

Are you gonna wear that to the club with some Escada jeans? You're too fashionable Yuichi!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

meh. im hatin.

- spidey

Are you gonna wear that to the club with some Escada jeans? You're too fashionable Yuichi!

Mikimoto is too real for you Chan.

meh. im hatin.

- spidey

Shi-t. Good enough for me!

LOL! You are funny hommie. Go drink your grape formula 50 son.

LOL! You are funny hommie. Go drink your grape formula 50 son.

haha. FO SHO.

meh. im hatin.

- spidey

I'm sayin'. Miss Japan is dope. I'll ju-jitsu her ass onto my futon anytime.

• RawBRawB 67 Posts
    Nice work. Honorable mention...in the regular chica department...Ms. Howard Stern TV (May)...

meh. im hatin.

- spidey

I'm sayin'. Miss Japan is dope. I'll ju-jitsu her ass onto my futon anytime.

Fo sho, I will let her rear naked choke me anytime.

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    all those pics on the site have them looking good then the other pic of them has them totally busted. It's all lighting. I didn't watch the show, but pageant girls are usually pretty busted.

all those pics on the site have them looking good then the other pic of them has them totally busted. It's all lighting. I didn't watch the show, but pageant girls are usually pretty busted.

Busted? Miss Brasil, Venezuela, Japan and Korea are FOINE! Lighting or not. They can leave the lights on or turn em off. You know what I'm sayin'! HA HA!!!!! Really due, those girls are far from "busted." Plaese to get real.

Busted? Miss Brasil, Venezuela, Japan and Korea are FOINE! Lighting or not. They can leave the lights on or turn em off. You know what I'm sayin'! HA HA!!!!! Really due, those girls are far from "busted." Plaese to get real.

He just mad cuz he didn't get no Tiara. BOOHOO!

Shazam! LOL! You killin' it tonight son.

Sometimes I can get focused like that.

Sometimes I can get focused like that.

Must be the vitamin water. G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Yknow.. I think I overlooked Ms. Bolivia.

Miss. Bolivia. Miss Brazil. Miss Peru.

Also, Miss Mexico was robbed. I'd sure like to be the one to comfort her after the loss.

I'm in the wrong country.

- spidey

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i guess you guys got to see this way later than i did. i was watching the spanish station. it was great. they were talking about chicks falling, and upon that, miss usa bounced on her ass.

i woke up in time just to see the finals. they went through it pretty quickly. i went back through and did some research on the miss universe page and watched the interviews.

i love how in her video interview, miss japan, after being asked what she wanted to do when she was little, says "i always wanted to go up to the space up there... i wanted to see earth from space."

also, she said she likes to eat.

http://www.missuniverse.com/delegates/2007/files/JP-closeup.html

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    Jeez sorry i said anything. I didn't kow Chan and Yuichi were so into this. You guys are like Kramer in that Seinfeld episode.

jokes aside. You have to admit the pics made them look way better. Not that they're busted, but more of let down.

this girl

is actually this girl.

or

vs

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    for the doods talking crazy about the top contenders being busted, plaes post pics of girls you're dating / dated or stop crying. you're sounding like the dude

No doubt some of the website photos are a little misleading. MAD air brushed and photo shopped. Most of these girls are still pretty damn hot good pictures or bad pictures. Miss Brasil can roll with me on any of her bad picture days.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    These chicks all look alike, don??t they?

reproductive cloning in full effect

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Miss Brasil can roll with me on any of her bad picture days.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    You guys are like Kramer in that Seinfeld episode.

oh, that one?

????????????????

• TeemuTeemu 12 Posts
    =

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    why are you dudes always trying to convince everyone that girls are ugly in every girl related post??

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    why are you dudes always trying to convince everyone that girls are ugly in every girl related post??

Because that way, they'll stay away from girls and never catch a fatal case of the cooties.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

I'll take whoever got third place

=

Are you serious?