so im watching alito speak right now

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
He's the keynote speaker at wifeys graduation from law school. Should I throw a spitball at him? Do you think these dudes got a serious security detail? Yo fuck this dude. Yo I'm crazy hungover last night I should start vomiting really loudly in the middle of his speech.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    damn man, that's dope wi-fi connect you got there.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    vomit is always a good look, because it truly represents the disgust he makes you feel inside.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I think chucking a vomitball at him might actually be the best way to go.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Vomitball it is. Check me on the news @ 11.

This is fucking killing me. I'm so hungover

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    just grab the mic from him, scream out to the audiance that "wu tang is for the kids," THEN throw up on his shoes.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    where are you at Seton hall?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Vomitball it is. Check me on the news @ 11.

This is fucking killing me. I'm so hungover

A kid at my high school threw a handful of apple cobbler at Miss America who was visiting Mankato East High School, and pegged her in the head, a one-in-a-million shot. Made the national and even international news, and even Paul Harvey did a commentary on it. This was in like '83-'84 if I remember. Good times.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah Seton Hall.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Yeah Seton Hall.

Having a Supreme Court Justice talk at your graduation is high honor. I think you should listen and clap politely.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah Seton Hall.

Having a Supreme Court Justice talk at your graduation is high honor. I think you should listen and clap politely.

OF course it's a high honor, nobody was ever saying it wasn't, but he's a prick. But wifey went up and got her JD and got shook Alito's hand and got a photo with him and all.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Yeah Seton Hall.

OF course it's a high honor, nobody was ever saying it wasn't, but he's a prick. But wifey went up and got her JD and got shook Alito's hand and got a photo with him and all.

Of course he is a prick, I wasn't ever saying he wasn't.

When he upholds the constitutionality of Bush declaring martial law and suspending election we will all laugh about how you could have killed him and spared the nation but instead took my advice and clapped nicely.

Congrats to your wife!