Kobey's Swap Meet in SD, SUNDAY 5/27!

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Word, Getting rid of plenty of wax 50 cents and up, Some size 13 kicks and Hong Kong Cinema/Classic Kung Fu Flicks on VHS .. Also will have spray paint, Sakura Grease Markers for you vandals even some books and almost all issues of Scratch and various zines will be for sale as well, so if anyone is in SD check me out...

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    dude. you should sell tamales out a cooler and make a party out of that shit. put under.the.radardome in a dunk tank too. $5 for three tries. and d.still in a clown suit. jokes from dizzy bull $1. for $5 he'll call a friend and tell them jokes long distance. for $3 jim bean will clown people and tell them they suck. algarth on the unicycle jumping ramps and doing stunts for the kids.

that's how you get more money.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Dude your killin me that $hit is funnny!!! LOL I can actually picture that.... Great Idea.... And have Mark give massages I can see the oil go to work!!!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what?! no one else is feeling the shit ironfeets has popping off? he's about to be the king of kobes! afterwards the bbq place right next door. those ribs are what's hot this summer.

do that shit.

good luck to the holmeses. i'm about to go get my thought process slowed down at the bar down the street. then you can probably catch me in the mission scuffing my white nikes on the curbs and then punching the curb. that's just how i do.

• what?! you can probably catch me in the mission scuffing my white nikes on the curbs and then punching the curb. that's just how i do.

what?! you can probably catch me in the mission scuffing my white nikes on the curbs and then punching the curb. that's just how i do.

what?! you can probably catch me in the mission scuffing my white nikes on the curbs and then punching the curb. that's just how i do.