premature ePAPulation

ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
That's right...It's on.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Last year was so off the chain that we crashed the server.

New Server, New Year. Let the PAP smear campaign commence.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I thought it was the 28th?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I've been part of this place for a long ass time, and I've never gotten the pap thing. Glad this is happening on a weekend so it doesn't affect the board while I'm at work and need a distraction. But enjoy your papping-selves boys.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I thought it was the 28th?

Sounds better.

The 19th which is a saturday is :

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I've been part of this place for a long ass time, and I've never gotten the pap thing. Glad this is happening on a weekend so it doesn't affect the board while I'm at work and need a distraction. But enjoy your papping-selves boys.

I was here for the last one and I still have no clue what was going on, shit was funny as hell though.

I think he was like the original "Superpoaster" type dude or something, got clowned and had to walk away, or something to that effect (I'm probably way off here!).

Big dudes need to drop knowledge for those that weren't around for the whole Pap phenom.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Big dudes need to drop knowledge for those that weren't around for the whole Pap phenom.

Crink summed it up nicely a while back through his beautiful illustrations:
    http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=crates&Number=658192&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    MAY 28TH 2007

=

IN
    SAN
    ITY