MICHAEL JORDAN GETTIN' IT IN

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That doesn't even look like Mike to me.

Yea, on closer inspection I definitely think it's photoshopped now.

that ain't Jordan

don't be so sure of that my friends....I went to school in Santa Barbara...from in the early/mid 90's...and he ran a summer basketball camp down there (for years! not sure if he still does or what)...but, I have heard some crazy stories about dude...and this pic wouldn't be out of character...

one great story though was when a friend of mine went to a bar that jordan was bartending at (smoking those cigars)...I guess he knows the owner well...and lets him do whatever the fuck he wants...I mean come on! it's jordan...so, at one point my homeboy ordered a drink from him...doesn't say much...or act like he's not just the regular bartender...and he gets his drink (he said it was quite strong)...and gives him a $20 to pay for it...jordan comes back...and gives my friend change like he gave him a $100...not sure why...but, my friend tried to even tell him...yo I gave you a $20...and he just smiled...and winked...

Yeah man, MJ used to bartend at that spot every year on State Street in Santa Barbara. For real, he gets down like that, and talk about young college girls, for real man... I'm not saying I'm just saying.

• lepoohpoohlepoohpooh 296 Posts
    so, at one point my homeboy ordered a drink from him...doesn't say much...or act like he's not just the regular bartender...and he gets his drink (he said it was quite strong)...and gives him a $20 to pay for it...jordan comes back...and gives my friend change like he gave him a $100...not sure why...but, my friend tried to even tell him...yo I gave you a $20...and he just smiled...and winked...

so long story short your homeboy slept with Jordan.

bwahaha

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    During the tournament of the Americas, which was the qualifying round for the 92 Olympics, my brother drove Jordan and Ahmad Rashad out to a gala at the Nike campus. He said that all they talked about the whole 30 minute ride was all the hoes they were into bangin. Two married dudes. Play on playa.