MOP In The Park

sergserg 682 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
During easter I was drunk at the park and MOP came on someone's crappy ipod boombox. I thought to myself fuck why doesn't this happen all the fucking time. Well this was also after attending my first Sabbath In The Park so naturally I said fuck it, the shit is going down. Eleven's Best of MOP will get some shine as well DJ Stef's MOP mix and then a barrage off all the MOP, Marxmen, Mash Out Posse shit I can find.It's a celebration of all things MOP.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [i]I'll tuck mine in.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    M.O.P. In The Park is officially endorsed by Sabbath In The Park LLC.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    So real right now.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    During easter I was drunk at the park and MOP came on someone's crappy ipod boombox. I thought to myself fuck why doesn't this happen all the fucking time. Well this was also after attending my first Sabbath In The Park so naturally I said fuck it, the shit is going down. Eleven's Best of MOP will get some shine as well DJ Stef's MOP mix and then a barrage off all the MOP, Marxmen, Mash Out Posse shit I can find.

It's a celebration of all things MOP.

When is Hard As F*ck 3 coming out?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    by the end of this week! I'm just waiting for the phone call for when I can pick them up.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Amended flyer:

I suppose it's safe to assume that Stef's Easyshare gallery will properly document the festivities?

Please no pics of Liarface aka Capt Hypebeast with ironic Foreigner t-shirt and Ride The Lightning truckstop bandana.

Herm

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning
    Ride The Lightning

• sergserg 682 Posts
    fuck even http://sf.myopenbar.com/ knows what up with this shit. It's going down bitches.

• I'm gonna roll through

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    A rapper just asked on Myspace if he could open for M.O.P.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    this is not a game, we got chains

I wanna do a Lighter Shade Of Brown En El Parque.

*PASUE*

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man that's like an hour in a half of fun. what you should do is Thump Records In the Park and celebrate the legacy of no name Chicano rappers, kid frost compilations and the entire slow pain discography.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Today, people! Bring your hoodie, it's chilly.

Please insert grainy & shaky cellphone video footage of Serg wylin' the fuck out here.