Look at my kid

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I gave him a little mohawk with what little hair he has. He is cute. Lil Mohawk

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    It's cute when kids see something coming towards them fast and they just get that excited smile on their face.

Now I want a kid to manipulate and mold.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Now I want a kid to manipulate

Scary.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    thats a cute kid right dere.

aww shucks thank you.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

awesome

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    Its amazing right?... Congrats on being a proud father of a healthy kid.. some times I wonder what it would be like to have a kid and it bugs the fuck out. All the responsability....... anyway props. Yo and I gotta get down with the video technology, I have a camera that has a chip that I can upload video like you did... I just have yet to fuck with it.

Its amazing right?... Congrats on being a proud father of a healthy kid.. some times I wonder what it would be like to have a kid and it bugs the fuck out. All the responsability....... anyway props. Yo and I gotta get down with the video technology, I have a camera that has a chip that I can upload video like you did... I just have yet to fuck with it.

First thanks.

Second, it is crazy to have a kid. People were always sayin how much work it is and how my life will change. BUt fuck that, while it is work, It is FUN work. So its all good. Completely amazing to have a kid.

• BUt fuck that, while it is work, It is FUN work. So its all good. Completely amazing to have a kid.

Cosignature...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't have speakers on my computer - is there music playing? The first thing that popped into my head was "Ease on Down the Road" from The Wiz. I don't know why. Sorry if you hate that song and now I've associated your extremely cute child with it.

ha there is no music. JUst hiim making noise.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    That??s chill of you to post that.

Kids are cute. I can never understand people who hate kids.

- J

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    OKAY CUTE KID THROWDOWN ON 3... 123 GO!!!

• OKAY CUTE PUNK KID THROWDOWN ON 3... 123 GO!!!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    the question is: does she approve of this mohawk?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Miabella rawking the hawk.

Mohawk, meet faux-hawk:

• thanks for that post..my girlfriend and I enjoyed it a lot!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Second, it is crazy to have a kid. People were always sayin how much work it is and how my life will change. BUt fuck that, while it is work, It is FUN work. So its all good. Completely amazing to have a kid.

Cosizzle right there.

• It's cute when kids see something coming towards them fast and they just get that excited smile on their face.

Women are so lucky... I wish I could give birth. How amazing... I wish I could breastfeed too, that would be such a beautiful experience between father and child.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I gave him a little mohawk with what little hair he has. He is cute.

Lil Mohawk

that fella is standing up like a champ! awesome

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hahahha. all babies are cute man....each one of yall babies is cute in its own way.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    It's cute when kids see something coming towards them fast and they just get that excited smile on their face.

Women are so lucky... I wish I could give birth. How amazing... I wish I could breastfeed too, that would be such a beautiful experience between father and child.

Are you being serious? No disrespect I just can't tell if you're being sarcastic or being honest. That's very secure of you to admit that in "public".

Are you being serious? No disrespect I just can't tell if you're being sarcastic or being honest. That's very secure of you to admit that in "public".

not jumping on the wagon here but, I feel the same way man. I didnt till my wife was pregnant. I would love to be able to experience life they way women get to.

Although, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT! I AM NOT TOUGH ENOUGH TO PUT MYSELF THROUGH THAT AYO!

Women are so lucky... I wish I could give birth.

You clearly have never sat in during a birth. I'm not saying you'd absolutely change your mind, but I'm thinking you'd probably seriously reconsider. Watching my daughter being born was, quite easily, one of the most traumatic experiences I've ever been through and I WASN'T THE ONE IN LABOR FOR 27 HOURS. It was also an amazing, miraculous experience too but for real, watching a loved one suffer through unspeakable pain is fucking harsh and it certainly was far, far, far, far, far harsher for my partner who was the one doing the suffering.

Of course, not all women feel the same way but labor is unlike anything that men have to go through and I just wouldn't be so glib about saying, "ooooh, I would love to do that" unless you've been through it first.

It's the really, really, REALLY real.

Watching my daughter being born was, quite easily, one of the most traumatic experiences I've ever been through and I WASN'T THE ONE IN LABOR FOR 27 HOURS.

umm yeah. And I saw a C-Section. I did not know that they remove the intestines, and stomach and set them to the side and then push down on the belly!

I thought they made a little slice and pulled the baby out. NO sir! It is much more wild than that.

• Watching my daughter being born was, quite easily, one of the most traumatic experiences I've ever been through and I WASN'T THE ONE IN LABOR FOR 27 HOURS.

umm yeah. And I saw a C-Section. I did not know that they remove the intestines, and stomach and set them to the side and then push down on the belly!

I thought they made a little slice and pulled the baby out. NO sir! It is much more wild than that.

That's what I walked in on. Yarghhhh!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

I love that he's holding a book (correct side up) in this picture; he's already smarter than our fearless leader!

As far as childbirth goes, I've heard varying horror stories about labor and delivery, but most women I know wouldn't prefer it any other way...Some have likened the final push to the most intense orgasm they've ever experienced x20.

That said, if I ever have a kid, I will probably have an elective C-section (although the doctor won't call it that) and probably won't breast feed, either. Yeah, yeah, I've already been told by everyone what a bad mother I will be.

• I love that he's holding a book (correct side up) in this picture; he's already smarter than our fearless leader!

As far as childbirth goes, I've heard varying horror stories about labor and delivery, but most women I know wouldn't prefer it any other way...Some have likened the final push to the most intense orgasm they've ever experienced x20.

That said, if I ever have a kid, I will probably have an elective C-section (although the doctor won't call it that) and probably won't breast feed, either. Yeah, yeah, I've already been told by everyone what a bad mother I will be.

He loves to "read" (or be read to).

Don't sell yourself short on the c-section/breastfeeding issues. There are a lot fo societal pressures for/against both, and in the end it's nobody's f*ing biz what you do.