Flea Market finds - did i score?

inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
just returned from the locla flea market. normally u cant find any good stuff there. this time i bought some interesting things:-"Sapporo" featuring ryo kawasaki on american sound ? a guy on gemm wants 385 dollars for it, i paid 5 euros. -"irrlicht" klaus schulze on brain recordsfinally found this one. paid 3 euros. -ike & tina turner - river deep - a&m15 euros. -the original tuxedo jass band on mps, 3euros.-hank crawford on kudu, 1 euro.-skyliner with peter herbolzheimer, 2 euros.-frisco jazz band on mps, 3 euros.-carole king "touch the sky", 1 euro.-smoke "smoke" chocolate city, 15 euro. good deals?

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    whatever good deals you got were wiped out by the terrible deals you got

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    good weather earlier today in copenhagen, unfortunately no luck at the 9 small fleamarkets i hit up...
    exept for a schlager joint that had a cut by the joe haiders soul group

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

ok, after listening to them i have to admit that smoke sucks (thought it was the band that released on mps), the kudu one is shit, the mps ones are bad, but whatever. the ike and tina turner is amazing, as is klaus schulze and the ryo kawasaki.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I would take outrageous gemm listings with a grain of salt.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

A grain? Sheeyit, you could salt a hog leg.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts

ok, after listening to them i have to admit that smoke sucks (thought it was the band that released on mps), the kudu one is shit, the mps ones are bad, but whatever.

Smoke aka BlackSmoke is not that bad. I found a huge sealed lot some years ago and they've sold well especially to the UK. It definitely has tracks that can be appreciated. Maybe it's not your taste but take another listen:)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You sound jealous, son.

I wonder what Carole King and Hank Crawford on Kudu are being listed for on GEMM?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

You sound jealous, son.

I wonder what Carole King and Hank Crawford on Kudu are being listed for on GEMM?

You sound jealous, son.

I drop a benjamin on my mans and them for that on the regular. And he's gonna go flip it, think he won't? He's getting that gwop on t-shirts out the back. It's nothing to a boss.

You sound jealous, son.

I drop a benjamin on my mans and them for that on the regular. And he's gonna go flip it, think he won't? He's getting that gwop on t-shirts out the back. It's nothing to a boss.

Awesome

You sound jealous, son.

You must be bros.

MY MANS'N'EM

You sound jealous, son.

You must be bros.

NO. READ UP ON YOUR READ UPS. WE ARE MENSES.

MENSCHES?

You sound jealous, son.

You must be bros.

Yo, I was just discussing role-playing games b/w how to shop for a trench coat with your mensas n'nem.

You sound jealous, son.

You must be bros.

Yo, I was just discussing role-playing games b/w how to shop for a trench coat with your mensas n'nem.

You and Bam were popping tags on some designer trenches, huh? Talwmbout, "mine is blacker."

Yeah, that just happened.

You sound jealous, son.

You must be bros.

You and Bam were popping tags on some designer trenches, huh? Talwmbout, "mine is blacker."

Mensdacious bordering on slanderous.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Bosom Balm, eh? Delightfully