little dude-style OG czech

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I have two copies of Counts "What's Up Front That Counts" sitting here and I am trying to figure out which is the first pressing. Both are vintage pressings. On one the background looks more golden and on the other it's more of a lighter yellowish color. Also on the golden copy the font color for "What's Up Front" is kind of a gunmetal gray color and on the other it's more of a brownish color. The discs for both appear to be the same. Could the color differences mean they were printed at two different factories but both are OGs? Anyway, feel free to drop some knowledge or just clown me. I'm bored.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    maybe its faded from the sun or the purple haze in front of your eyes possibly?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    I have two copies of Counts "What's Up Front That Counts"

rub it in why don't you? still waiting to find my 1st!

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts

Dissin' my shades now?

I have two copies of Counts "What's Up Front That Counts"

rub it in why don't you? still waiting to find my 1st!

If it's any consolation one of the copies is pretty rugged. Moldy cover b/w warped but playable disc. The clean copy I bought for $6 the other day at a record store that usually has nothing good in stock. I think whoever priced it assumed it was a reissue because the inner cardboard is white.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    If it's any consolation one of the copies is pretty rugged.

you're welcome.

you're welcome.

Did you sell one like that? If so it weren't me that bought it. I got that suspect copy out of a free box outside Craputins.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

you're welcome.

Did you sell one like that? If so it weren't me that bought it. I got that suspect copy out of a free box outside Craputins.

and it can by yours for $3 at the record show on sunday!

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts

you're welcome.

i thought it was that one i passed on at jim's last show. that copy was skated on.

you're welcome.

and it can by yours for $3 at the record show on sunday!

Quiet you! No, I'm going to keep the banger copy as my personal copy (cause that's how I roll) and sell the good one on ebay.