Lowrider Oldies Top 5's Plaese

Comments

• here is a little live business to listen to once in a whyyyylle.

these are pretty large, about an hour each. for all the audiophile geeks i normalized them and saved them at 192 i think. still doesn't get rid of the idiots talking around the mic.

you want this

probably this too

enjoy.

these are pretty large, about an hour each. for all the audiophile geeks i normalized them and saved them at 192 i think. still doesn't get rid of the idiots talking around the mic.

you want this

probably this too

enjoy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Thank you.

• jeffie is the best!

im all about 11:40 right now.

you want this

probably this too

enjoy.

DOPE. making ends meet is sounding real sweet right about now.

• dang, those nerds need to shut their rap lips during sad girl.

you want this

probably this too

enjoy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

dudes. fleshy headed mutants and thee midniters. this is like my dream thread.

• Take this!

autographed OG-Copy...

Scoper

classic

• good night people. thanks for the mp3's!
    the exit

and this rola's for mi pero, firme.

salt
    lime
    cerveza
    rola

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I posted this one for Paycheck the other day, but in case some of you may have missed it:

Sunny & The Sunliners - Put Me In Jail

• sabor y mi - eydie gorme

trippy right? eydie gorme but she sounds nice in spanish

• go hear!

the gift that keeps on giving. dont tell t***a. im not sure if he knows its still up on his site taking up space. but hey, get it while its still there!

ps
    asprin rules!

• my homay harold aka ugly #2 took this picture. its on flickr. what the fuck is flickr? i just got invited by a few friends and its kinda like friendster for photo nerds.

• ps
    check out those fuckin rims

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    DUDES!!!

i just found a minty copies of THEE MIDNITERS - MEMORIES LP and LOS LOBOS DEL ESTE DE LOS ANGELES S/T[/b] along with a decent copy of Thee Midniters S/T. i am very happy! especially about that memories lp.

ps
    jeffie there was a comp with the dells -oh what a nite but there was paint on the dells track. i can pick it up and throw some turpentine on that thing if you like.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    DUDES!!!

i just found a minty copies of THEE MIDNITERS - MEMORIES LP and LOS LOBOS DEL ESTE DE LOS ANGELES S/T[/b] along with a decent copy of Thee Midniters S/T. i am very happy! especially about that memories lp.

ps
    jeffie there was a comp with the dells -oh what a nite but there was paint on the dells track. i can pick it up and throw some turpentine on that thing if you like.

I just got this shit as an email... funny. Whattup my dude Shig hollla.

howzit cosmo! here's a lil morning treat. well, afternoon for youz guys...

that dude hcrink hooked me up with this rola!!!

alright folks. just made this mix on saturday at the jeffie graff architectural research and development studios for you all to enjoy.

hopefully you will. all mexican shit. and by mexican i mean MEXICAN. not brazilian or cuban or some other such thing. some tejano, some boleros, all rolas. all the time. so you TEJAS DUDES[/b], stfu about the rap for a second and listen to some other joints that came from out your way.

1. lampara sin luz - oakland
    2. cholo - LA, CA
    3. un sueno de amor - HOUSTONSOREAL, TX
    4. angelito - TX [houston?] i think i'll have to go home and check
    5. mi amiga, mi esposa, mi amante - TX (i forget where)
    6. si supiera la verdad - DF
    7. sabor a mi - LA, CA
    8. lo mucho - TX
    9. inutil es - Temple, TX
    10. i forget the name but this one's out of mcallen, TX
    11. soleado - DF
    12. the town i live in - LA, CA. the only all english jammie on here but i effing LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH I WILL MARRY IT, OK?
    13. no me conoces - mcallen, TX. YES I WILL MARRY THIS TRACK TOO LIKE A FREAKY MORMON DUDE OK? YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS TRACK OR I KILL YOU!

SI SE PUEDE!

• dope glad you were able to post this. let me know when you want to record the ladies.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    alright folks. just made this mix on saturday at the jeffie graff architectural research and development studios for you all to enjoy.

hopefully you will. all mexican shit. and by mexican i mean MEXICAN. not brazilian or cuban or some other such thing. some tejano, some boleros, all rolas. all the time. so you TEJAS DUDES[/b], stfu about the rap for a second and listen to some other joints that came from out your way.

1. lampara sin luz - oakland
    2. cholo - LA, CA
    3. un sueno de amor - HOUSTONSOREAL, TX
    4. angelito - TX [houston?] i think i'll have to go home and check
    5. mi amiga, mi esposa, mi amante - TX (i forget where)
    6. si supiera la verdad - DF
    7. sabor a mi - LA, CA
    8. lo mucho - TX
    9. inutil es - Temple, TX
    10. i forget the name but this one's out of mcallen, TX
    11. soleado - DF
    12. the town i live in - LA, CA. the only all english jammie on here but i effing LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH I WILL MARRY IT, OK?
    13. no me conoces - mcallen, TX. YES I WILL MARRY THIS TRACK TOO LIKE A FREAKY MORMON DUDE OK? YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS TRACK OR I KILL YOU!

SI SE PUEDE!

bro, i have been listening to this the whole day.

thank you.

thanks! glad you like it.

on a related note, someone on here just sent me this flick of a lowrider he helped build. fucken sicccccccccc!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    GODDAMNIT.

all the links are expired? honestly, the links in this thread is the one i want to hear the baddest, even moreso than that upload an album thread. i love the sound and feel of these tunes, if anyone can re-up some stuff my ears would be your slaves. peace!

one of those days for me...

bring me happiness - rosie & ron

hey alieNDN, which tracks you looking for?

it is hot as fuck today!!!

we belong together - ritchie valens

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    go peep my ebay auctions... and listen to Drake & the Ensolids - Ill Always Be There. I beleive one can "lowride" to this "oldie"

what's going on?