MPC2000XL to 500 switch?

oh_reallyoh_really 71 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Anybody have the 500? I currently have the 2000xl and have been pretty happy with it(except for them damn zip disks). But have recently considered switching to the 500 because 1. cheaper 2. portable 3. I usually stay at my girls house and so i'm never at home anymore. (it's been over a month since I've touched the MP) So, anybody have one? what you think of it, and how does it compare to the XL. Features. Pros/cons.thanks-N

Comments

• oh_reallyoh_really 71 Posts
    Man I'd love to get a 3000...anyone got one for cheap or want to trade? I allways felt that the 500 and even the 1000 look like toys and that's what has deterred me in the past. But the 500 got the batteries, this means making beats anywhere.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    although i've never personally used the 500 , I have heard really good things about it from a couple of people.. apparently it sounds really good!

obviously the 3000 is the ideal machine (sound and feel), but can you spend the 2500 or so dollars to get one?

I definitely would like one !

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    500 is ONLY for PC users...or MAC. Alone it's meaningless, but coupled with a PC, it's a banger. I recommend it when you travel. A laptop, your MBOX, a MPC500 and you got the World in your hands.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    you wanna talk toys?

its so much fun though.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    yea i tried it...you know this one?