MILES CLERET TROPICAL FUNK TORONTO THIS SATURDAY!

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Hi everyone!Just a heads up on the happening of the next installment of Toronto's hottest dancefloor session, TURNING POINT[/b]. This month features extra special guest Mr. MILES CLERET of SOUNDWAY RECORDS (UK)[/b] who is coming to spread the excitement of his latest compilation, COLUMBIA! - The Golden Years Of Disco Fuentes - The Powerhouse of Colombian Music 1960-1976. Expect only the heaviest sounds from not only COLOMBIA, as this man has spent a lot of time excavating massive amounts of records there, but also AFRICA, THE CARIBBEAN, SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, THE MIDDLE EAST, and many more hot and groovy places! Miles Cleret always rocks the place, so be sure not to miss this extra special night! Miles will be joining A MAN CALLED WARWICK[/b], the world-renowned Toronto artist/DJ/collector-extraordinaire, whose ability to make a crowd dance through his killer selections is absolutely legendary. As always, TURNING POINT[/b] is going down at the infamous GLADSTONE HOTEL[/b], located at 1214 QUEEN STREET WEST (Queen/Gladstone)[/b]. Cover is $10 and the doors open at 10 PM. Best to arrive early, however, as this party will DEFINITELY reach capacity quite quickly, and it'll be much harder to gain entry with the formation of what's become the traditional line outside reaching quite far around the block. Hope to see everyone there!

Comments

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    i love the cut corners on the flyer!! stil doing it by hand... the raw promotion.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I'm going! It's my favorite Toronto event...