I found a fat wallet (BofA sucks related)

2»

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    When I was in fifth grade me and my homeboy found a woman's purse in the park. Wallet (MAD CASH!), tampons, pictures of her (HELLO!) and a little bag of white stuff. We split the cash and I took the purse with the white stuff (TONY "MAD" MONTANA) and pictures.

That night, sitting at home, looking at her happy face in the photos, I started to feel guilty (MAD GUILTY). I was raised by junkies so I knew what the white stuff was. I thought about snorting it all and then running away with the cash, starting my life of crime on the right foot (MAD MAD TENDENCIES). After a couple hours I took everything to my cousin, who was babysitting. My cousin was a punker lesbian (MAD BUTCH DYKE MAFIA). She stuck her finger in the bag, licked it, laughed, and said, "We should keep this."

When my mom got home the three of us drove over to my dude's house, knocked on the door and explained everything to his dad. His dad called upstairs (MAD DISAPPOINTED) and the dude comes walking down the stairs rocking a brand new pair of Chuck Taylors (MAD EXPEDIENT SPENDTHRIFT ISH). Once he saw me, and my mom, and my dyke cousin, he gave me the stink eye (MAD STINK). He was super angry. His dad gave him the third degree right there at the open door. And told him they'd be returning the shoes the next morning, right before they returned the woman's purse.

I thought I was doing the right thing, but I felt even worse after I revealed my find. It was only a few years later that I was strung out and stealing money from women myself with absolutely no guilt (MAD HEARTLESS).

RUN WITH IT ALL OR RETURN IT ALL

b/w

Hesitation is the enemy of conscience and inconspicuousness.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    DO NOT GIVE TO POLICE.

Had a bad experience giving a wallet to them with cash, and the recipient receiving said wallet SANS cash.

Maybe it was one bad experience, but for my money (pun intended), i give no more cops cash.

When I was 16 I had to get a passport application completed at the local courthouse. My mom came with me to make sure everything was cool. They sent me to the sheriff???s office at the courthouse to have my picture taken. I had a $20 bill with me to pay for the picture. I gave it to the sheriff. My mom saw me give it to the sheriff. He took the picture then asked for the money. I told him I already gave it to you. He insisted I had not. My mom told him she saw it. Again he insisted we still had to pay. I was so pissed I called him a thief and he just laughed and said either I pay him or I wouldn't get me passport. Fucker. I learned a very important lesson that day. Never give money to the police. They will rob a 16 year old for $20.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    When I was in fifth grade me and my homeboy found a woman's purse in the park. Wallet (MAD CASH!), tampons, pictures of her (HELLO!) and a little bag of white stuff. We split the cash and I took the purse with the white stuff (TONY "MAD" MONTANA) and pictures.

That night, sitting at home, looking at her happy face in the photos, I started to feel guilty (MAD GUILTY). I was raised by junkies so I knew what the white stuff was. I thought about snorting it all and then running away with the cash, starting my life of crime on the right foot (MAD MAD TENDENCIES). After a couple hours I took everything to my cousin, who was babysitting. My cousin was a punker lesbian (MAD BUTCH DYKE MAFIA). She stuck her finger in the bag, licked it, laughed, and said, "We should keep this."

When my mom got home the three of us drove over to my dude's house, knocked on the door and explained everything to his dad. His dad called upstairs (MAD DISAPPOINTED) and the dude comes walking down the stairs rocking a brand new pair of Chuck Taylors (MAD EXPEDIENT SPENDTHRIFT ISH). Once he saw me, and my mom, and my dyke cousin, he gave me the stink eye (MAD STINK). He was super angry. His dad gave him the third degree right there at the open door. And told him they'd be returning the shoes the next morning, right before they returned the woman's purse.

I thought I was doing the right thing, but I felt even worse after I revealed my find. It was only a few years later that I was strung out and stealing money from women myself with absolutely no guilt (MAD HEARTLESS).

RUN WITH IT ALL OR RETURN IT ALL

b/w

Post of the fucking century.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

this is nuts. i have always had unlisted numners, adresses, etc. however i was able to find out where my house is on this website. kinda scary. im interested if anyone else has tried this, and if results are accurate

Someone posted this up a few years ago and I searched a few people with it. When searching my dad it came up with an address under his name about two miles from his house. I knew he'd never lived at the address, so my first thought was "My dad is having an affair!" Turns out he was just the co-signer on my younger sister's first apartment.

That's hilarious. I had a similiar experience a few minutes ago: It appeared that my mom and dad were living in my first college dormitory. Which came as a shock to me, as the room was extremely tiny. Turns out they put me through college. What great parents!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ^^^^^Nice^^^^^

Sounds like Yoda.

Idiot tax, huh? Sounds like a sound-bite, knee-jerk way of justifying stealing. Now, without sounding too much like a goody-two shoes (in your eyes, I'm sure)--I'm down for some Robin hood action--just not stealing from random individuals unless you really need the money and are completely destitute. I'll assume if someone is posting from their (or their friend's) personal computer, that they're not that destitute, and have resources at their disposal.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    ^^^^^Nice^^^^^

Sounds like Yoda.

Idiot tax, huh? Sounds like a sound-bite, knee-jerk way of justifying stealing. Now, without sounding too much like a goody-two shoes (in your eyes, I'm sure)--I'm down for some Robin hood action--just not stealing from random individuals unless you really need the money and are completely destitute. I'll assume if someone is posting from their (or their friend's) personal computer, that they're not that destitute, and have resources at their disposal.

well, if you're down for some "robin hood action" you must not have read the part where i said i was FLAT OUT BROKE when i found it and that god works in mysterious ways and put that money in front of me... yeah, i just now used GOD as a way to justify "stealing"... deal with it.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

1. the name searches on myspace are impossible, no? I mean, do you even enter your real name when you set up a myspace? and if so can people really search those? I've tried searching folls and all I ever get is all the screen names, which seldom have anything to do with real names.

STALKER E-GAME ON SELF-BAST

• a while back my credit card fell out of my wallet and a muni driver picked it up, contacted my bank (wells fargo), they had him drop it off at a branch and called me to pick it up. I heard the message on the phone the same day I lost it just before I was about to report my card as lost.

damn that's gotta be the nicest MUNI driver I've never encountered.

dude there's a LOT of cool ass Muni drivers, or I'm just lucky.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

1. the name searches on myspace are impossible, no? I mean, do you even enter your real name when you set up a myspace? and if so can people really search those? I've tried searching folls and all I ever get is all the screen names, which seldom have anything to do with real names.

STALKER E-GAME ON SELF-BAST

^^^^MADD CUZ IT'S TEN MONTHS I'VE BEEN DENYING HIS MYSPACE FRIEND REQUEST.