Listen to Mike 2600 King Live on Rub Radio / Scion

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.scion.com/broadband/click on Radiothen click on The Rub(recorded live, streaming right now)

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I think a full tracklisting is

• Oh snap! Look at that! Thanks again for lettin' me play some music on the show.

Tracklisting:
    Doug Surreal & Mike the 2600 King "The Producers"
    snippet from "Switchblade Sisters"
    Mos Def "Wylin Out (RJD2 remix)" instrumental
    M.O.P (in the park) "Ante Up" acapella
    S.O.U.L. "Peace of Mind"
    Marvin Gaye "It's a Desperate Situation"
    J. Hines and the Fellows "Camelot Time"
    Calypso King and the Soul Investigators "Gator Funk"
    Magnum "Funky Junky"
    MC Shan "Down by Law"
    UNKLE & Kool G Rap "Guns Blazing"
    A-Ko "Chicago"
    Fatback Band "Gotta Learn How to Dance"
    Ying Yang Twins "Wait" instrumental

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Damn. I just tuned into this during "Chicago". I don't see any way to rewind it - am I Scion-stream impaired?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I don't think there is a way to rewind it, I think you have to sit through 2 and a half hours of The Rub to get back to Mike 2600 King.

• I don't think there is a way to rewind it, I think you have to sit through 2 and a half hours of The Rub to get back to Mike 2600 King.

well, so far eleven is on the reggae set! dudes i'm fully set for the next 2.5 hours.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    not to thread jack, but is the one where you dudes play that track I did with Aloe Blacc?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    paging Cosmo

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I hear you - I've been listening since. But, I've enjoyed many a Rub mix, so that's no surprise. And I, too, have cut class and, well, I don't remember eating paste, but I don't know if I would remember it if I had.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i gets nothin. tried the 45 king link too, nothin. i am pretty disappointed right about..... now.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I don't think there is a way to rewind it, I think you have to sit through 2 and a half hours of The Rub to get back to Mike 2600 King.

well, so far eleven is on the reggae set! dudes i'm fully set for the next 2.5 hours.

that ain't eleven

• that ain't eleven

wait, i thought you were the tall one.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    you people all look the same