Jodorowsky El Topo/Holy Mountain mix

Panzah_ZandahzPanzah_Zandahz 31 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I know there was a previous post about the Jodorowsky boxed set release, but I figure an occasion as monumentous as this can use a second similar post. To celebrate I just made a little 20 minute mix featuring my favorite tracks from both the El Topo soundtrack and the previously unreleased Holy Mountain soundtrack. I think I'll do a more complete version when the time rolls around, but yes both soundtracks were done up right, everything we could have hoped for and more, as was everything in the boxed set. Justice has been served.Listen to Oh Holy Day! (128kbps 20 something mbs) at tokenrecluse.com.all the best,PZ

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Oh hey, it's the radiohead dude.. nice. This reminds me.. I really need to buy that Shades of Joy LP.

- spidey

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Thanks for posting the mix, bro. Very cool. I picked up the box just the other day but haven't really delved into it. Listening to this shit at work is bugging me out! Looking forward to watching both films again. I wish my homegirl would break me off w/ some mushrooms for that occasion.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I really need to buy that Shades of Joy LP.

• did that recently get reissued or something, i've heard it come up a lot lately

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    yo PZZZZZ

its Nobby

if yer in NY ima be in Albany tomorrow (Thursday the 10th)

be there

• just picked up the shades of joy s/t on fontana, havent heard it yet but I really dug the el topo soundtrack. is it any good or did i waste my $10?

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts

Listen to Oh Holy Day! (128kbps 20 something mbs) at tokenrecluse.com.

???

Where?

????