WEEKDAY FINDS

2»

Comments

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    some shit some good shit and some real good sh*t!!

zoom --->

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    some of these are from Mr. Paycheck. Thanks again!!! Some are some nice regional digs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Grain Alcohol / Kool- Aid / Stanley Brothers

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Grain Alcohol / Kool- Aid / Stanley Brothers

=

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Wow, I've never seen that Arsenio LP before.
    Looks really nice - what era are the sessions from?
    It's a budget pressing of one of his later albums, late 60's probably. Hip Wax calls it
    "roots music amped up considerably for the demands of the times--really wild!"--so I'm looking forward to hearing it.

I've got this one...it's good, but not as agreeable to all parties as LPs like Primitivo or some of his others. There is a WILD vocalist on most tracks that means I usually play that one when the wife isn't home. A lot of chanting/grunts, etc.

SoI, when we get together for our necessary meeting, I'll bring it by for a rip. If, of course, Rey doesn't beat me to it.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I didn't see the weekend finds thread, so here goes. After months of seeing people find great stuff I finally got some things. Went home for a wedding this weekend, did a-ok.

some rock records

how is that challenger's record
    i have been debating on spendin money on it but cant seem to get any sound clips

GV you must be getting senile because uh, don't you have most of them already?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    terry callier - what color is love [cadet]

I am straight tripping on the fact that this was originally supposed to be a double LP.

details?

audio?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    terry callier - what color is love [cadet]

I am straight tripping on the fact that this was originally supposed to be a double LP.

details?

audio?

Gilles Peterson talked about it on his most recent Brownwood Basement radio show recently. He mentioned owning an advanced version that was a full double LP and played a Rhodes interlude by Charles Stepney which was supposed to lead into Dancing Girl. I don't have the file on this computer, but I can repost it and the actual story up next week.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Damn! 2 Lemurias!

DIE

speaking of Lemuria's , whats with this record???

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildatar.php?itemnr=200024406911

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

^^ anybody ever seen this ballinjack? i was doing the eyebrow raise.

Yea I have that Ballinjack, but I do not see it around at all. some good tunes on there!! that slow slow track with the vibes/heavy ass drum intro is ridiculous.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Damn! 2 Lemurias!

DIE

speaking of Lemuria's , whats with this record???

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildatar.php?itemnr=200024406911

you've offered me absolutely no info on the LP but have provided a very funky fresh hand gesture for me to look at. Please to post album in it's entirety via realheadz board.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• how is that challenger's record
    i have been debating on spendin money on it but cant seem to get any sound clips

I like it a lot.

Gear Fab reissued it, shouldn't be too hard to find. I like this record too, haven't heard it in a while.