"OPUS" aka "COKE" on Sound Triangle?

captainplanetcaptainplanet 626 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
anyone know if this is any good? I like how on the cover, one of the musicians is holding up the Coke LP. won it on the bay strictly out of curiosity.

Comments

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    if you like Miami Latin-Soul with touches of blues-rock, it'll be up your alley. Plus all the Sound Triangle jawns are varying degrees of decent

• cool. thanks. worth anything money-wise?

it's worth what you bought it for.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    if you like Miami Latin-Soul with touches of blues-rock, it'll be up your alley. Plus all the Sound Triangle jawns are varying degrees of decent

G did you ever see the jewish klesmer records on sound triangle?? I swear this thrift store had multiple sealed copies. Clarinet breaks for days.

I dig on coke.

If anybody has a spare cover to "opus" let me know, I bought a sealed sound triangle LP of beatles covers and inside was a minty opus LP...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

If anybody has a spare cover to "opus" let me know, I bought a sealed sound triangle LP of beatles covers and inside was a minty opus LP...

All those beatles covers have the opus lp inside. Classic Hialeah! I might be able to score a spare this weekend.

Anybody heard the clockwork lp? It's the only one I've yet to find.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    anybody spot that ebay misspelling of Pearly Quen a few weeks back?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    All those beatles covers have the opus lp inside.

Hialeh-rious! (sorry)

I bought a sealed sound triangle LP of beatles covers and inside was a minty opus LP...

how dare you open a sealed album!!!!

never saw the Jewish Sound Triangle jawns...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Please to send Klezmer Sound Triangle LPs to me.